Chapter 3- Safe In Your Arms

(Maisie's POV)

I opened my eyes, only to see white walls and the sun shinning in my eyes, fearing where I was, I tried to get up but someone's arm was stopping me.

"Hey, don't get up sweetie, you need rest" a deep voice said and he helped me back down into bed...hang on, why did I recognise that voice so much.

After a couple of minutes, I was finally able to open my eyes without pain and when I did, I saw 6 guys who...wait no, it can't be.

I looked at the guy who put me back down into bed and recognised who he was, wait so he was the one who saved me from being raped last night, I remembered everything.

"Excuse me but are you guys Rammstein" I asked, I needed to know.

"Yes we are, presumably you're a fan" the guy who was sat next to the bald guy said, Oliver I know him, the bassist.

"What's your name sweetie" the deep voiced guy asked "I'm Maisie and are you Till Lindemann" I asked he smiled wide and nodded.

"Oh my god, I'm in a room with Rammstein" I said a little too excited "yes you are but for now, you need rest" a guy came up to me but I choked a little.

"Richard oh my god, it's you" I said and squealed "wait, where am I" I asked "you're in hospital, nothing serious but you went into blackness" Till said.

"I remember, thank you for helping me" I said "it's nothing, we always help people in need" Till smiled I smiled.

"So, when can I go home" I asked "now, the doctors said they'll discharge you as soon as you wake up" Paul said I smiled "great, I hate hospitals" I said "me too" Oliver jumped from his chair which made me giggle.

I got the final check with the doctors and they said I was fine so I left the hospital with the boys, although Till literally picked me up in his arms because he didn't want me to fall.

Till placed me in this van, presumably it was Rammstein's and all the guys got in, Richard in the driving seat.

"So Maisie, do you have a home" Oliver asked "I do but I'm not in it much, I live alone and get really lonely so I end up walking the streets in the middle of the night" I said "that sounds bad, why do you live alone" Richard asked.

"I don't have any friends, I never did have any" I sighed "aw don't worry, you have us now" Till wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh I don't want to intrude or anything" I argued "nonsense Maisie, we want you to stay with us" Paul smiled I smiled "thanks guys" I said "you're welcome Maisie" Till smiled.

On the way to Rammstein's house, we stopped off at mine so I could get some of my clothes and mostly everything I needed before we started the 2 hour journey ride.

In the van, it was kinda boring, Richard was driving, Paul and Oliver were fast asleep next to each other, they looked so cute, Flake and Schneider were busy playing cards whilst me and Till tried to form our own entertainment but I was actually getting pretty tired too.

"Maisie, are you okay" Till asked "yeah, I'm just tired" I said "are you sure" he asked "yeah, sleeping in hospital beds is not good" I said "indeed" he said and opened his arms out.

I could not refuse the offer to be in Till Lindemann's arms, like who wouldn't.

I got up from my seat in the van and went into Till's arms, at first it was a bit weird but I soon relaxed and well I actually loved being in his arms.

"Maisie, don't be scared about what happened a couple of nights ago, you're safe in my arms" Till whispered in my ear which made me rest and sleep peacefully.

But how did he know I was still scared about being raped, surely he can't have just known or could he.