Chapter 10- Feeling Bad For Till

(Maisie's POV)

I woke up the next morning to sharp pains in my stomach again, great and to make it even worse, Till wasn't in bed next to me and not to mention I'm still scarred from hearing Richard fucking a girl.

I got my phone on the side and the time read 11:37am, ugh and these pains in my stomach weren't helping me in any way, they were just causing me pain.

"Maisie, are you up, it's me" I heard Richard or should I say the guy who scarred me last night.

I went to my room door and opened it to see Richard smiling with a tray and various items on it.

"Hey Richard" I smiled "hey boo, I got you somethings and basically I'm just here to make sure I didn't scar you too much" he said "well you definitely scarred, come on" I laughed and got back into bed.

"Yeah, sorry about last night, I would never have thought that you would have rang me" he said sitting on my bed "yeah about that, who the fuck answers their phone during sex" I asked.

"Seems only I do that" Richard laughed I laughed "how you feeling boo" he asked "I still have bad stomach cramps" I said.

"Aw, have some juice, it's nice" Richard offered me a glass "no thanks Ritchie, I won't like it" I said "you won't like it, I've seen you have my juice at home you cheeky shit" Ritchie laughed I giggled.

"Just have a bit, it's important to have something healthy in your system" Richard said I smiled and took some.

"So I need to ask" I said "ask away whatever it is you want to ask" he said I giggled.

"Well, I need to ask, did you get that girl pregnant last night" I asked, suddenly Richard's face turned into a worried one.

"What did you hear" he asked "well I heard the girl shout something about that you cumed inside of her without wearing a condom" I smirked.

"Oh crap, to let you in on a secret, I don't know but also I wasn't wearing a condom now shhhh" he said I giggled and had some more juice.

"Ritchie I'm tired" I said "go sleep for a bit" he said "but my stomach hurts" I said "I can rub it for you and see if that helps" he smiled I smiled.

He got into bed with me and he started to rub my stomach, the pain instantly subsiding.

"Thank you Ritchie" I said "you're welcome boo" Richard smiled and kissed my head.

I ended up falling asleep in Richard's arms this time but something wasn't right, I felt guilty and bad for Till because Richard was comforting me.

God, what is going on with my feelings, nothing is going on between me Till or Richard, we are just good friends.

A/N maybe something really is going on between not only Till but Richard too, is Maisie starting to suspect.