Chapter 56- First Official Work Day

(Maisie's POV)

We are officially in Munich for our first show of the tour and fuck I am so tired; Till and I didn't really sleep much because we heard the gay fuckers in one of the bunks fucking and couldn't drown any of the noise out but I wasn't too mad since I did need to read up on paperwork that I had been avoiding. 

"Have you got all your documents baby" Till asked as he walked over to my bunk "yes baby; all in my backpack" I smiled as I jumped down from the bunk and opened the cupboard grabbing my backpack.

"Are you nervous" he asked as I made eye contact with him "just a little" I smiled nervous "I'm by your side and no fucker is gonna get in your way" Till smiled proud before I felt his hand at the back of my head and he gently pulled me into a forehead kiss.

"Come on you dipshits" I suddenly heard Paul at the back of me "yeah all right trying to have a moment here" I laughed before we all started walking towards the living area to exit the bus. 

As soon as I stepped out of the bus; I could see at least 10 security guards immediately surrounding us and a small glimpse of fans at the side in front of the venue behind barriers and several other security guards. 

With my nerves increasing Till sensed it and grabbed my hand squeezing it tight to reassure me I was going to be ok. 

Before I knew it; we had started walking into the venue into the backstage area where I saw several dressing rooms; clothing hanging from various travelling metal cases known as pro cases in the music industry and it just seemed all too chaotic but I was trying to remain calm. 

Upon all the dressing rooms were Rammstein's names that were dedicated to each member and one thing that did catch my eye was Till's dressing room because under Till's name was mine which makes me feel calm; like they have acknowledged that I am with Rammstein. 

"Good morning gentleman" Nicolai Sabottka smiled walking towards us "morning" Paul spoke a bit too enthusiastic "you know how this works; relax, take some time out for yourselves and we will call you individually for soundcheck" Nicolai smiled at us all.

"Maisie; I'm gonna need to go through some stuff with you, is that ok" he asked "yes of course; I'll see you in a bit" I smiled as I started walking releasing my hand grip "wait Maisie" I heard Till and I turned round "good luck baby" Till smiled before he kissed me upon my lips.

"Let her go loverboy" Schneider teased "thanks baby" I smiled as I pulled away and started walking away with Nicolai. He's actually my full manager and will sack me if I do something inappropriate. 

"You ok Maisie" Nicolai suddenly asked me "yeah just a bit nervous" I smiled a little "don't worry; I treat all my employees with the upmost respect...even if they are dating Till Lindemann" he laughed loud I couldn't help but smile a little at that comment. 

We continued walking through all the chaos before arriving at a makeshift office where I saw various files, paperwork and radios upon a table with a few chairs next to it "have a seat" Nicolai jested I sat down and placed my backpack upon the floor.

"Now I have all your paperwork and I know you've signed everything; I just need to give you your uniform and explain some extra things" he smiled before he sat down upon a chair opposite me; I could only nod as I was a bit too nervous since I don't know Nicolai that well. 

"As of today you are officially at work so soundcheck, unloading, setting up, testing, dismantling and reloading the equipment at each venue will be your main responsibility" Nicolai smiled as he walked over to a cabinet.

"The same goes for lightening equipment but will be less responsibility as your main focus is sound" he smiled before he soon revealed my extensive uniform.