Chapter 51- Tour Sleeping/Fuck Daddy

*The Next Day*

(Maisie's POV)

(Smut Warning)

Its been 24 hours since Till freaking Lindemann proposed to me and I am still in complete shock; I know it seems too soon but I cannot see myself with anyone else beside Till and he fucking adores me which I've never experienced before, like Till's love is on another level.

And I only know how much Till loves me is because he endlessly tells me how much he loves me everyday and the surprise he did today.

I mean we both woke up and then Till made me pancakes in bed which I thought was so sweet and then we got ready for the day and headed out to the surprise Till had.

It was only playing with wolves in the snow; I mentioned it on our first ever date when we asked each other what do we want to do before we die; so naturally I mentioned a few things but then I mentioned the wanting to play with wolves and how I had been wanting to do it since I was kid.

The love of my life organised it for today and I got bombarded with a pack of 8 and it was one of most beautifulest experiences of my life; it was a full hour of playing with pure wolves and I know not a lot of people will not get to experience it.

I cannot thank Till enough for that but it proves that he listens to little things like that; things I want to experience in life.

We arrived home a few hours ago and it was dark outside now; Till had made us supper and he's surprisingly a good cook.

We are both currently upon the couch next to the fire and spending our last night together alone before the tour kicks off because its only round the corner and it will come fast.

Christmas is coming first and I haven't even started my shopping; I've been too sucked into all the tour details for next year; I've got to meet up with Till's tour manager and discuss a few things before I can officially sign anything.

I know its crazy like I'm officially going on tour with Rammstein but not legally by law because I haven't actually signed any paperwork regarding it yet so that's next to my list.

But in the meantime; I want to stay cuddled up to my baby within his arms upon the couch whilst watching shitty movies.

"Hey what are you thinking about" Till asked as he started to stroke my hair "nothing baby; just tour stuff" I said before I turned upon my stomach within Till's arms and looked at him.

"You're gonna be ok baby and if anyone starts shit with you then you come to me" Till threatened "who's gonna be starting shit with me" I asked a little concerned.

"Probably no one but I just want to make it clear that if anyone starts shit then they will have me to answer to" Till smiled before he kissed my forehead "you're so cute baby; I love you" I smiled before I crawled into his lap and kissed his lips gently.

"I can start shit with you; I'm gonna be so annoying to you when tour starts" Till laughed after I pulled away "why" I laughed slightly "I don't get to annoy you so much at home so this tour really is gonna be fun" Till grinned "I have a question" I said as I rested my head upon his muscly chest.

"Shoot baby" he said before I felt him wrap his arms around me tightly "where am I going to sleep because most engineers sleep in separate tour buses like away from the band they are working for" I asked curiously.

"You're an exception; you didn't really think I'd just send you away to sleep without me" Till grinned "that's usually the laws of touring; anyone working for the band have to sleep in separate buses like away from them" I smiled proud at my knowledge.