Chapter 50- Winter Walk/I Love You

*The Next Day*

(Maisie's POV)

Till and I cuddled up towards the fire last night and it was so nice to spend some alone time with my baby because I know we won't get to do this on tour so I want to spend as much time as possible with him. 

We are both currently on a walk in this beautiful wintery forest; it was so beautiful this forest and seemed to go on for miles and miles but I didn't care because I am with the love of my life. 

This walk is just perfect; I had the love of my life by my side and the beautiful winter snow that I have adored since I was kid. 

I have fond memories of winter mostly because it was the only time my Dad actually came home properly for the year and he would spend every minute with me; telling me all his tour stories and all my favourite bands that I grew to love. When winter came; he'd always teach me more and more about music and how complex it can be. 

He would teach me how to write and read music which was always my ultimate favourite thing to do with my Dad and honestly its the only happy memories I actually remember from my childhood. 

The rest are bad memories where my mother would become so intoxicated that she would be beat me until I was black and blue and I'd be near enough unconscious. 

I may have told Paul vaguely what happened but Till is still unaware of what actually happened to me and thinking about telling him makes me feel physically sick each time. 

I want to tell him but for so long I've buried every sickened memory of what happened within me and I swore to myself I would never reveal anything to anyone yet Paul knows and it actually felt kind of nice like I had broken down a barrier. 

"Hey baby; you alright" I suddenly heard Till "yeah, I'm fine baby" I smiled and squeezed his hand "are you sure; you zoned out for like 5 minutes" Till smiled sweetly at me "I'm fine baby; its just my sick mental health" I smiled and kissed his hand softly.

"You know I'll always listen when required; despite how bad my own mental health can be" Till once again smiled so beautifully at me "I know baby but there is certain things that I can't quite talk to you about" I sighed.

"I can't even think about them sometimes without getting myself into state" I sighed before Till suddenly stopped in front of me.

"I'm not forcing you baby; I understand that sometimes there is things you don't want to talk about but I'll always be here for you baby" Till smiled and caressed my forehead with kisses. 

"You know how much I love you; there is things I don't want to talk about to you but I just want us both to know that we will be there for each other when times are bad" he said "of course baby; nothing is gonna prevent us from being there for each other" I smiled but suddenly  something wasn't right.

"Have you taken your anxiety meds today baby" I asked "no; I didn't forget...I just didn't want to take them" Till sighed and turned away from me slightly "baby we have spoke about this; if your medication isn't working then you need to tell me baby" I sighed and caressed his right cheek. 

"Its not that baby" he sighed turning towards me "can I just take you somewhere; I just to show you something close to here" he asked "erm sure baby" I smiled and he soon started walking away from me. 

This has anxiety written all over him; why hasn't he taken his anxiety meds today, what is this place he wants to take me to. 

Instead of mentally asking myself questions; I followed Till on this little adventure to this place he wants to show me; I managed to reach for his hand which he gladly took and we sort of ran to this place.