Chapter 23- Call/Movies With The Gay Lovers

*I Week Later*

(Maisie's POV)

It's been a week of mayhem, mess and a whole load of chaos within the Rammstein household. 

I haven't called my Dad yet and it's starting to irritate me because every time I say I will call him, I always get distracted. 

Today in the household, it was quiet; Flake had gone out for his lengthy walk, Ollie and Schneider were out doing some Christmas shopping. 

Richard may or may not be asleep because he is literally the vampire of the house, Till was busy writing music and I'm on the couch with Paul, watching movies. 

"Here's the popcorn" Paul smiled as he sat on the couch next to me "thanks Paulchen" I smiled and curled up to him.

"So tell me, how is the gay couple" I asked excited "we're both okay; how are you and Till" Paul asked "me love him" I smiled like an idiot "I know you love him" Paul kissed my head and my phone started ringing. 

I pulled it out and saw an unknown number yet I'm an idiot and answered it.

(Doctor- D Maisie- M)

M-"Hallo"

D- "Hallo, is this Maisie Blaine" a woman asked.

M- "Yes, this is me; who is calling"

D- "I am calling from Smith hospital; is this a good time to talk" 

M- "Yes, its fine" 

D- "Great, I assisted you when 6 gentleman brought you in; I was wondering if you could return to the hospital for a brain scan"

I suddenly got really scared, I don't like stuff like this.

M- "Erm, is it necessary for me to have a brain scan" 

D- "We want to make sure no brain damage occurred during the incident" 

M- "Okay, I guess I could come to the hospital" 

D- "Great, I'll send a letter out later and it will tell you all the details" 

M- "Okay, thank you" I said and hung up.

"What was that about" Paul asked "the hospital, they want to do a brain scan to see if any damage occurred on the night" I said.

"Oh, I take it you're gonna go to it" Paul said "I am, might as well make sure, stay here a minute" I said and ran upstairs. 

I've become so nervous, I've agreed I'm going to have a brain scan but I'm so scared. 

"Reesh, Reesh" I ran into his room "yo, Maisie; you okay girl" Reesh asked with concern "the hospital just called and they want to do a brain scan" I said.

"Aw, it will be okay girl; want me to come with you" Richard asked "I would like that" I said. 

"Nothing to be nervous or scared about; when is the date" he asked "they are going to send a letter out soon; I'm really nervous right now" I sighed.

"Come here, it will be okay" Reesh pulled me onto his lap "I'm scared, last time I had a brain scan, I was 9 years old...and I hated it" I sighed and buried my face in Reesh's neck.

"Its okay girl, let me know the details when the letter comes through" Reesh kissed my head and tightened his grip on me.

"By the way; what happened when you was 9 to have a brain scan" Reesh asked "oh I...erm fell out of a tree and banged my head on a branch" I said pulling away.

"Ouch, that must of hurt" he said "its okay, anywhere I'm going back downstairs to watch that film with your lover" I said getting off his lap.

"Hey, I'm coming too" he smiled and followed me out of the room "hehe, yep you're definitely a little cutie" I smiled and we walked downstairs and I sat on the couch.

"Hey baby" Richard smiled and sat next to Paul "hi boo" Paul smiled and put his legs over Reesh's.

"What film we watching" Richard asked caressing Paul's thigh with his hand "sinister" I smiled and curled up to Paul a little.

"Oh why do you guys always watch scary films" Richard asked "because they are fun and there's literally nothing else to watch" I said Reesh rolled his eyes and we all settled down to watch the movie. 

I'm so happy Reesh has agreed to go to the hospital with me; I want to ask Till too because I know he will protect me.