Chapter 14- You Love Paul...I Love Till

(Maisie's POV)

I woke up back at home in my room and it was very dark. 

I sat up and rubbed my eyes; instantly feeling a blunt pain in the back of my neck. 

I rubbed that and soon started to crave some mango juice but one question I had in my head, what time is it. 

I got my phone from the side and it read 3:13 in the morning, wow. 

I got up out of bed and nearly stepped on Paul, jeez, if he's gonna stay, he could at least sleep somewhere where I'm not going to stand on him. 

I avoided Paul luckily and exited my room, only to realise that I was in a black shirt that was WAY to big for me and some shorts that didn't belong to me. 

I let that subside through my mind and headed downstairs. 

It was dark when I saw the living room and the rain and dark clouds that were descended outside made it even darker. 

I went to the kitchen to get some mango juice only to hear soft little whimpers coming from it. 

I paused for a minute before entering the kitchen as I was trying to identify who was crying and it turns out that those little whimpers belonged to Richard.

Huh why would Richard be...oh is it what I think it is, Paul. 

I entered the kitchen and saw Richard at the island with a bottle of whiskey and a glass by his side with his head on the table, poor Reesh. 

I quietly walked over to Richard and wrapped my arms around to comfort him in some way. 

"Argh, shit" Richard screamed a little in fear "shhh, its me, Maisie" I said "sorry Mais, didn't know anyone was awake" Richard said.

"Actually I came to get some juice, are you okay Reesh" I asked sitting next to him at the island "yeah, why wouldn't I be" he asked.

"Evidence points that its 3 in the morning, you're drinking in the kitchen on your own and crying as I heard" I said.

"You heard me crying" he asked looking at me "I did Reesh and I think I know why" I said.

"You...you know as in you know" Richard asked, that sentence didn't make any sense to my ears.

"Richard, please don't be angry at me but..." I grabbed his free hand and looked at him dead in his eyes.

"Are you crying because Paul Landers isn't yours" I whispered Richard's face told me he was crying about him.

"How did you know, did Schneider tell you" he asked.

"No, Till overheard by mistake when you was telling Schneider; why didn't you tell anyone" I asked caressing his soft cheek he sighed.

"Because no one would understand, no one in the band is gay like me and Paul certainly isn't; I can never claim him as mine and love him the way I crave" he sighed and gulped more whiskey down his throat.

"Oh Reesh, I'm gonna be level with you..." I took a deep breath as Richard looked at me.

"I'm in love with Till Lindemann" I said "really as in our Till" he asked I nodded.

"There's a point to this, basically before I met Till, I was heterosexual and like you, managing my emotions was a very hard thing to do; Richard if you ever need to talk, I'm always here cos I understand your pain" I said and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Richard kissed my head and pulled me onto his lap.

"I love you Maisie" Richard said "I love you too Reesh" I kissed his cheek.

"Come on, you need sleep and not this bad shit" I said hinting at the whiskey "sorry" he said I smiled and got off his lap. 

Richard screwed the lid on his whiskey whilst I grabbed the juice from the fridge and we both headed upstairs. 

I made sure Richard was safe and warm in his bed and before I knew it, he was passed out.

I kissed his forehead softly and went back into my room, only to see Paul sitting up.

"Maisie" Paul questioned "shhh, go back to sleep; I was getting juice" I said getting back into bed, Paul understood my orders and went back to sleep. 

Half of me felt that I should have told Paul that Richard was crying his heart out to him, wanting to love him the way he wants.

I really hope Paul does love Richard the same way he does and thinks of him more than just a friend. 

I let my thoughts wander and eventually went into the familiar deep sleep that consumes my body.

A/N so with Richard now knowing that Maisie knows he's gay and in love with Paul Landers, will Maisie take action in trying to get the two together.