Chapter 49- Letter

(Richard's POV)

Its not even been 24 hours and already I am missing Maisie so much; like the house is surprisingly quiet without her but I know she's safe with Till and taking time out for herself.

I know how stressful touring can be and I know being a manager or engineer is even more stressful so I'm happy she's taken some time out to relax.

Meanwhile mine and Paul's relationship is taking some time to heal but he has completely forgiven me for pulling that shitty move about that secret and to be honest I never want to fuck up my relationship with him ever again; he's too precious and I don't want to ever lose him again.

"Babe hurry up with the brews" I heard Paul as I walked downstairs; its movie night for us and that basically means fucking each other to our heart's desires.

Its quiet in the house tonight; everyone has gone to bed apart from Flake who likes to stay up most nights; He calls it his alone time because its the only time he gets peace and tranquil from us.

"Hey what you looking at" I asked Flake curiously walking towards him "not much; just looking at the post that arrived today" Flake responded as he continued to look through the various letters.

"Wait stop a second" I said as something had caught my eyes "what is it" he asked "that letter there; addressed to Maisie" I said as I took the letter from his hand starting to examine it.

"This isn't the normal letter she receives; this is something different" I scratched my head in curiosity "you're not gonna open it are you" Flake asked "course not" I dropped the letter upon the island table and went to make some brews.

"Should we tell her" Flake asked "no; she's relaxed with Till and whatever is in that letter is not our business" I stated before I made the the coffees "but aren't you a little curious" Flake asked "no but I'll keep it safe with me" I said as I finished making the brews "ok, night then" he said and I grabbed the letter and the brews before I walked back upstairs.

I know I shouldn't open the letter but I was so curious to know what is in this letter because I'm kind of scared of what it contains.

"Here, I've got the brews my love" I smiled entering our bedroom walking towards the bedside table "thanks baby...what's that in your hand" Paul asked with curiosity "just a letter addressed to Maisie" I smiled a little before I sat down upon the bed.

"This doesn't look like an ordinary letter she'd receive" Paul pointed out "that is exactly what Flake said; I really want to open it baby...but its not our business" I stated before placing the letter upon the bedside table next to me and I laid down next to Paul in bed.

"But is it our business Reesh; in order for us to protect Maisie we need to know things" Paul said which only made me question the contents of the letter even further.

"But she would absolutely slaughter us if we opened this letter" I sighed and stared at the letter once again "but we don't have to tell her" Paul said as I continued to stare at the letter.

"Look I know we know Maisie but there's a side to her that she has not revealed to us and she wants to keep it a secret" Paul sighed as I turned to him "what secret" I asked "I can't tell you; she told me in confidence unlike my rape secret" Paul turned away from me.

"Oh for...look I said I'm sorry and you know I didn't mean it, I was angry baby" I turned onto my knees "but it hurt me baby" he sighed and turned back to me "I'm fucking sorry baby; from the bottom of my cold heart that is only warmed by you" I smiled sweetly at my handsome man who I love so much; Paul smiled and caressed my cheek.

"If I'm really the only one that can warm that cold heart of yours then I will continue to" he smiled continuing to caress my cheek before kissing my nose sweetly.

"So..." I asked "so what" Paul asked questionably "can we open the letter" I asked; I could not keep resisting the urge to know the content "ugh fine but give it me to open; you're too heavy handed for letters" Paul rolled his eyes before I reached for the letter.

"You should know more than anyone with my hand wrapped around your cock" I smirked "shut up dick" he once again rolled his eyes and he started to carefully open the letter.

"Why am I too heavy handed to open a letter" I asked sitting next to Paul "because we have to make it look like none of us have been into her business" Paul smiled as I rested my head upon his shoulder so I could see the letter properly.

With anticipation building up within me; Paul finally opened the letter and started to read its content.

"Dear Maisie my daughter" Paul suddenly stopped in his tracks "daughter" I question but Paul didn't respond to me; instead he continued reading the letter very viciously.

"Fuck no no; this can't be real" Paul suddenly got up from the bed; by now he was making me very anxious.

"Baby what's going on" I asked "oh shit" Paul threw the letter upon the bed and placed his hands upon his head "Paul what is it; you're making me anxious love" I rose from the bed and walked towards Paul "I can't explain Richard; I need to phone Maisie" Paul started to violently search for his phone.

"Paul baby...calm down my love" I placed my arms around him and pulled him close to my chest "look I don't know what has gotten you into a state of fits but please baby" I turned him around in my arms so he was looking at me.

"I don't know what is in that letter but please I'm begging you...don't ring Maisie" I sighed "she needs all the rest she can get now before the tour starts" I said as I started to caress his cheeks.

"But she needs to know about the letter" Paul sighed "baby she needs rest; time alone with Till; I need time with you too baby" I smiled as Paul sighed "please baby just put the letter away and spend some time with me because when tour starts; we won't get to do this" I said Paul sighed.

"I'm sorry baby but promise me as soon as Maisie gets home; I will tell her about the letter" Paul asked "of course baby but I'm begging you; come to bed with me" I smiled Paul smiled and kissed my lips gently before he grabbed the letter and placed it back in the original envelop and placed it back upon the bedside table.

"Thank you my love" I smiled and kissed his forehead "sorry baby; I'm just a bit worked up now" he sighed "baby its ok; lets go to bed and we will tell Maisie when she gets home" I smiled Paul smiled and we both walked towards the bed and tucked ourselves in.

I wrapped my arms around Paul as I started to play the movie we had planned to watch and felt peace with my handsome lover at my side, god I love him so much.

I don't know what really is in that letter but it enraged Paul with such emotions but he obviously knows something about Maisie that I don't and its not my place to ask.

"Hey baby" I asked as I stroked Paul's hair "yeah baby boo" he asked looking up to me "can we still fuck or are you not in the mood anymore" I asked curiously "I'm sorry baby; after reading that letter, its made my anxiety rise" Paul sighed and rested his head upon my chest.

"Its ok baby; do you want me to get you some of your anxiety pills" I asked continuing to stroke his hair "I'll be fine Reesh; I just want to sleep in your safe arms" he smiled contently and soon closed his eyes.

The content within that letter have really shook up my lover's anxiety and what's even more concerning is the fact that he no longer wants to have sex which is so unusual for him.

Ever since I've started dating Paul; none of us have ever gave up sex so that proves how shook up his anxiety is.

I felt my eyes grow heavy with sleep and soon fell sound asleep with the only man I have ever loved within my arms.

A/N I'm sorry for not updating; everything is so hectic at the moment but I am slowly updating, anyway enjoy this chapter.