Chapter 34- The Importance Of Medication

(Maisie's POV)

Its now around 2pm in the afternoon and I was currently in a car with Till driving to this secret location for a little picnic because he felt we needed some more alone time and for me to talk about his medication and why he hasn't been taking all of it. 

I knew he took medication but never knew how much and it honestly terrifies me because I know exactly how medication can fuck you internally if you don't take it. 

"Are you alright my Love" Till asked glancing at me "I'm fine baby; where are we going" I asked a little curious "to a forest where we can have a nice relaxing nap and maybe a swim" Till winked at me "oh this sounds exciting" I smiled and relaxed in my seat. 

Till continued to drive for another hour before we came across the most beautiful pond; the water was a lovely shade of blue and it was so discrete like no one would ever know you was here. 

"Aw baby this is beautiful" I smiled widely taking in all my new surroundings as we stepped out of the car and Till started to set out of the picnic. 

This place was magnificent and I didn't even know this was outside of Berlin but I'm so happy Till had drove us because I now want to come here all the time just to get away from people. 

Like its the perfect place for you to be alone with your thoughts and to really become at peace with yourself.

Till had set out of picnic and laid down upon the blanket next to Till within his arms and I was at peace with myself. 

"This is so beautiful baby; how did you discover this place" I asked turning to Till within his arms and wrapping my arm around his stomach "I discovered this place when I was going through a real bad patch which shall remain closed off but yeah I got in my car and discovered this place" Till smiled and pressed his lips to my forehead.

"Its beautiful baby; this should be on our list of adventures regularly" I smiled and kissed his cheek but I soon realised that it was now or never to talk to Till about his medication. 

"Till can I talk to you about something" I asked sitting up to face him cross-legged "what is it baby" Till asked I sighed knowing this was going to be hard for both of us "I'm just going to come out with it; Till we need to talk about your medication" I sighed looking at him; he widened his eyes but realised that he must have this conversation. 

"I'm gonna assume you know that its not just my anxiety meds that I'm not taking" Till sighed "I spoke to Richard this morning and everyone has noticed that you're not taking your full meds and we're all worried about you Till" I sighed.

"If you don't take your full meds then it will fuck you internally and I don't want that for you my Love" I said "I'm sorry baby; I haven't been wanting to take it lately" he sighed "but why baby; what's bothering you Till" I asked holding onto his hands.

"Its just...my mental health has being kicking me up the balls for the past few weeks and I'm scared" he sighed and in that moment I saw a single tear descend from his eye "Till don't be scared; its gonna be alright" I hugged Till tight within my grip as a way to comfort him.

"You should have told me Till; you can't stop taking your medication whenever you feel like" I kissed his cheek "what's going on it that head of yours my Love" I asked facing Till again.

"I can't explain it baby; I can't understand it but I never told you because I never wanted to be burden to you" he sighed and dropped his head upon my shoulder "you will never be a burden to me Till; but you have to promise me something" I said.

"What is that my Love; anything" he asked glancing at me "you have to promise to take all of your medication including your depression and self-harm ones or we go to the doctors and see if we can change your medication" I said caressing his cheek.

"Because if your medication isn't working then we will have to go to the doctors; you cannot stop taking it Till and you know that" I smiled a little "I promise to try and take all my medication and if I don't then we will go back to the doctors" Till smiled I smiled "thank you my Love; we are all just worried about you ok and we do love you" I smiled he smiled and kissed my lips gently. 

"Thank you Maisie; you really are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I love you very much" Till smiled and kissed my lips again "you know I'm always here for you Till and you should talk to me more because that's what couples do; they talk about the problems they face and you should too no matter what it is" I smiled.

"From now on I will talk to you more baby and I won't allow it to bottle up inside of me" he smiled and suddenly took his shirt off.

"I'm going for a dip; you coming" Till smiled and started running towards the pond "seriously I don't want to get wet again" I rolled my eyes but in the end; I ended up following Till and getting soaking wet for the second time of the day. 

I was happy we talked about his medication and I just hope he keeps his promise and at least try to stay on top of his medication because I know it will fuck him big time if he doesn't take it. 

Me and Till splashed each other in the absolute wonderful pond before he picked me bridal style and kissed me so passionately and wild that I felt like I was his only angel and the only one that can help him in his darkest times.