Chapter 15- Stop Poking Me/Reesh's Plan

(Maisie's POV)

I woke up the next morning to someone poking me; why do people poke when someones asleep in this house.

I opened my eyes and saw Richard smiling at me whilst poking me.

"Reesh, stop poking" I giggled and buried myself in my duvet cover "Mais, I won't stop poking until you get that arse of yours up" he laughed.

"Ugh, Reesh, piss off" I laughed and tried to push Richard off my bed but that failed; instead he grabbed my duvet cover, tore that off and then he picked me up bridal style.

"Richard Z Kruspe, put me down right now before I scream in your ear" I said as he walked to my closet.

"Shhh, get ready and I'll tell you why I've woken you up" he said putting me in front of my closet. 

"Ritchie, what's going on" I asked "why do you keep calling me Ritchie" he asked "because its one of my nicknames for you" I smiled Richard rolled his eyes and left me to get ready. 

This is weird, I would think Richard would be in bed with a hangover and then later on he would come complaining to me that his head is hurting and that he wants a hug; too weird this is, even for Richard. 

I quickly got dressed into a Rammstein shirt and hoodie with my black jeans and my black converse. I did my hair into a bun and headed downstairs to see Richard on the couch waiting for me.

"You ready Maisie" he asked walking up to me "yeah but please tell me why I'm awake" I asked "shhh, I'll tell you in my car" he said and lead me outside I rolled my eyes and went to his car. 

I got in the passenger seat and Richard got in the driver's seat, starting the car up. I yawned very sleepy and rested my head against Richard's arm.

"Aw, I know babe; I promise there's a good reason why I woke you up at 9 in the morning" Richard said and kissed my head.

"There better be a good reason" I said and looked up to Richard he smiled down at me and caressed my cheek softly. 

Richard started the car and he started to driving down into the city of Berlin.

I wasn't entirely sure why I was up nor why I agreed to come out with Richard; I guess its because I love him and he probably wants to talk me about Paul. 

I didn't know how long the journey was into Berlin because I fell asleep and Richard was poking me again when we got to our location. 

"Maisie, come on, we're here" Reesh poked me again "ugh, can you please stop poking me" I opened my eyes "sorry Mais" he smiled.

"Where are we" I asked as we stepped out of his car "in Berlin and going to Starbucks" Richard smiled.

"Really, so let me get something straight" I said walking up to Starbucks "you woke me up at an ungodly hour just to have a cup of coffee" I said.

"Well, sort of, now thinking about" he smiled "god, you're...ugh" I giggled and we both walked into Starbucks. 

I got a table whilst Richard got our orders of coffees and cakes. 

I was really starting to wonder why Richard couldn't have simply had coffee and cakes back home, seriously wondered. 

"Here you go, coffee with extra sugar" Richard smiled placing the cups on the table and he sat down opposite me. 

"So, please explain to me why we couldn't have had coffee back at home" I asked.

"Well we could but we couldn't have had this serious conversation at home without people interrupting" Reesh smiled.

"Oh, I see now; then I forgive you for waking me up so early" I smiled Richard smiled and poured milk into our coffees and he sprinkled chocolate on my coffee. 

"So, I need to ask then; is this conversation going to be directed at Paul" I asked "yes, it is, if you don't mind" Richard smiled.

"Not at all, so why are we talking about Paul, apart from the already exposed reason" I asked "well, I think I may have a plan for both of us" Richard smiled.

"A plan, what kind of plan Kruspe" I asked sipping my coffee "a plan that will get us with the ones our hearts desire" he smiled.

"Eww, too cheesy at this time in the morning Reesh" I said "sorry, so my plan is, we set each other up" Richard smiled "what do you mean" I asked.

"Well, you go up to Paul and ask him if he would help you pick out some new clothes and pretend to meet him but I do instead" Reesh smiled "okay, get that part and the other part; I assume you have one" I said.

"I do, so my other part is that I go to Till and ask him if he would help me with some vocal arrangements for my band Emigrate and you go and meet him, simple" Reesh smiled.

"I get it, its a good plan but..." I stopped "what's wrong" Reesh asked "well, now you mention clothes, do I get any" I asked.

"I can never win with you sometimes, alright; I'll buy you some clothes" he smiled "yeah, thank you Reesh, today" I smiled.

"If we must but remember the plan, ask Paul tonight" Reesh smiled "sure thing Ritchie" I smiled and Richard gave me an annoying glance "what you looking at you dork" I giggled and sipped my coffee. 

The plan surely had to work but I am going to feel kind of bad for setting Paul up but its for a good deed. 

After me and Reesh had our coffees, we went into the mall of Berlin so I could get some new clothes. 

Problem with this is, if Paul sees my new clothes then the plan with have failed so I need to be careful. 

I was having such a good time with Reesh; I feel like Reesh understands me the most between all the other guys, no offence on them because I do love them.

A/N so sorry for not updating; I've had other Rammstein ideas and they just kinda taken over but I decided to continue this one again.