Chapter 16- Silly Argument/He Really Loves Me

*Later That Day*

(Maisie's POV)

It was later in the day and my time at the mall with Richard had ended.

We were planning to put the plan into action and talk to Paul and Till.

I still feel bad that I'm gonna be lying to Paul but it must happen for the plan to work.

"So, are you going to talk to Till" I asked as Richard parked his car in the driveway "I am, don't worry your pretty head; you know I will talk to him" Richard laughed.

"I know and I promise to talk to Paul" I smiled "that's my girl" Reesh kissed my forehead and we left his car.

"Can you put my clothes in your room for a while and then give them me after" I asked "sure, I'd be happy to" Richard smiled I smiled and handed him the bag.

"We're home Rammstein family" I exclaimed running into the house "MAISIE BUD" Schneider screamed running out of the kitchen towards me.

"SCHNEIDER" I screamed and jumped in his arms "where have you been" he asked kissing my head "Reesh and I went out for coffee" I smiled.

"Oh...well you could have invited me" Schneider glanced at Richard "what, why you looking at me" Richard asked confusion upon his face.

"You could have invited me out for coffee" Schneider said putting me down "well you're never up when I invite you usually so I didn't bother today, sorry" Richard said.

"Damn it; I'll be up tomorrow then" Schneider smiled "but I'm not going for coffee tomorrow" Reesh said "yeah well, I'll fucking make you come out for coffee" Schneider said.

I seriously couldn't keep my laugh in but I decided to go upstairs to see where everyone else was.

I was starting to remember where everyone's bedrooms were; it was becoming less of a problem when I needed one of them.

Most of Rammstein's bedroom doors were open but not all of them were in them, I wonder where everyone is.

"Hallo Maisie" Flake smiled as I walked passed his bedroom "hey Flake, what you doing" I asked entering his room.

"Sometimes I don't have a clue but on this note, music" he smiled hinting at the keyboard in front of him.

"Oh nice, I like it already" I said glancing over at the sheet music "aw, thank you Maisie; wait you can read sheet music" he asked a little surprised.

"Yeah, I'm a musician and my Dad started teaching me how to read it at a young age" I said.

"Wow, you're one lucky girl; I had to self-teach myself" Flake groaned "aw, poor Flake" I giggled "anyway, where is everyone" I asked.

"Schneider is downstairs as I've heard he's arguing with Richard; Ollie has gone out for a walk; Till is in his bedroom and Paul is in yours" Flake smiled.

"Okay, thanks Flake, see you later" I kissed his head "bye Maisie" he waved and I left his room.

I went across the hallway over to my room; wait, why is Paul in my room.

I've only just clicked on to what Flake had said; well time to catch him in the act.

"PAUL LANDERS" I screamed running into my room "ARGH, FUCK" Paul screamed and collapsed on my bed.

"Are you okay Paulie" I asked giggling "yeah, after you've nearly gave me a heart attack" Paul laughed.

"Well it will teach you to be in my bedroom, why are you in here may I ask" I asked "no reason, I've not been up long and well I don't know" he laughed embarrassment upon his face.