Chapter 20- I've Loved You For A Long Time

(Richard's POV)

I was stood outside the mall of Berlin; waiting for Paulchen and no surprise, he was late which I suspected. 

Paul is late for a lot of things, from band rehearsal to band signings and even soundcheck so its no surprise to me that he's late. 

When Paul finally gets here, of course I'm taking him to a nice restaurant for our first date but I'm just going to get straight to my point. 

I really couldn't be anymore nervous; I feared so much that if Paul doesn't like me the same way then it could fuck up our whole friendship that we've built up for over 20 years. 

I was praying so much Paul does like me the same, I really am praying. 

Paul soon arrived and yes I guessed he would have confusion upon his face. 

"Hey Reesh, erm...I'm so confused now" Paul said walking up to me "yeah, Maisie lied to you; not it a bad way but we've set each other up on dates" I said.

"Huh, I'm not following" Paul sighed I sighed "look Paul, this might come as a shock but...I love you and not in a friend way either" I sighed.

"You...love me, as in a lover" Paul asked "I do, for a long time I have; I love you so much and I just hope you do to" I sighed.

"Its okay if you don't, I'm not forcing you into this" I said and turned my glance away from Paul. 

"Well I hope this is no surprise to you, Reesh" Paul said; I turned my glance back and before I could proceed anything, Paul's lips collied with mine in a gently warm kiss. 

He wrapped his arms around my neck as my hands trailed upon his waist as I deepened the kiss. 

"You love me too" I asked as we pulled away "yes Reesh, for a long time too" Paul smiled "so why did you not say anything" I asked.

"Rejection, I was scared" Paul sighed I smiled sweetly and caressed Paul's cheek.

"You don't need to fear rejection Paul, I love you" I kissed his lips again, sending sparks through me.

"Is it official then" Paul asked "only if you want it to be" I smiled "then its official" Paul smiled and kissed my lips again.

"So, like I said; I'm still not following" Paul laughed "ah, then I will tell you on the way to the restaurant" I laughed and offered my hand out.

Paul smiled up at me and grabbed my hand softly as we started walking. 

"So, here's what's going on; basically remember when I said to you that I liked Maisie, well" I giggled a little.

"I was actually referring to you, Paulchen" I said "oh, okay but I don't understand; how have you set Maisie up on a date" Paul asked.

"Ah well she comes in because she loves Till so we set each other up; I was suppose to meet with Till and you were suppose to meet Maisie but we just switched places" I smiled.

"Oh I get it; I'm following" Paul smiled and pecked my lips "I love you, Paulchen" I gave Paul an eskimo kiss "I love you too, Reesh" he smiled. 

Paul and I walked to the same restaurant Maisie and Till were at and I saw them both walk out of the restaurant, holding hands. 

I knew Till loved Maisie; she's just perfect for Till and Till is perfect for her. 

Paul and I got ourselves a little booth at the restaurant and we ordered food and we drank until the late night hours. 

A/N aye, obvisouly I was going to get Paul and Richard together.