Chapter 47- Road Trip To Bremen

*Few Days Later*

(Maisie's POV)

A few days have passed and I've finally managed to drag myself out of bed to the couch with everyone which I'm pleased about. I've discussed details about Rammstein's tour next year and working out tour dates that suit us all and the venues.

Not everything is confirmed for next year but for us all now; work is off our minds apart from Till who is continuing writing material for the new album which I'm getting some insight access of.

As much Till wants to continue working on the album; he has managed to drag himself away and has decided to take me on a little holiday for a couple of days in the lovely fairy tale village of Bremen.

I've been there a few times and its always been so magical each time and I miss it all so much when I'm not there.

Its also a chance for me to get out of the house and gain a little confidence back; I haven't been out of the house since the second rape incident and I'm really hoping it will allow me to relax a little.

"Baby; are you nearly ready" I heard Till as he entered our room "nearly love; just finishing the rest of my packing" I smiled as I zipped up my rucksack.

"You look beautiful baby" Till smiled "beautiful; I'm in sweatpants and a Rammstein hoodie" I rolled my eyes swinging my rucksack over my shoulder "to me you'll always look beautiful" he smiled and pecked my lips "I love you baby" I smiled before I pecked his lips and started walking downstairs seeing everyone watching something upon the TV.

"Hey guys; we're off soon" I smiled as I placed my rucksack near the front door "aw we're gonna miss you girl" Richard smiled as I sat next to him upon the couch "I'll be fine; I just hope I can gain more confidence going outside" I smiled.

"You'll be ok girl and you and I both know Till will look after you" Richard smiled and cuddled me tight within his arms "I know he will; he's the only one I know will protect me" I smiled Reesh smiled and kissed my head before I rested my head against his chest.

"Maisie; I've got you a flask of coffee" Paul smiled as he walked into the living room "thanks Paulie" I smiled and got up from the couch and went into the kitchen and grabbed the packed lunch that Paul made me and Till; it was a long 4 hour drive for us and Paul wanted to make sure we had food in case we didn't pass any petrol stations.

"Here baby; the packed lunches" I smiled passing them over to Till "thanks baby" he smiled and grabbed the packed lunches and the rucksacks and walked out to the car whilst I put on my big red coat.

"Ok I guess we are off then" I smiled "I'm gonna miss you so much" Schneider sighed running towards me at full speed and he soon tackled me in a bear hug.

"Aw; I'm gonna miss you too Schnei" I smiled and kissed his cheek "I love you" he smiled before he ran away upstairs.

"Try and rest for a few days; love you Maisie" Paul smiled and hugged me tight "love you too Paulie; take care of Reesh for me" I smiled he rolled his eyes before the devil himself walked up to me.

"You sure you're gonna be ok girl" Richard asked "like you said; I have Till to protect me; I'll be fine and I'll even ring you if I need you" I smiled and pulled him into a hug; he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"I love you babygirl; keep safe" he smiled as we pulled away "I love you too gay fucker"I smiled ruffling his hair and ran out to Till's car.

"See you later Richard and don't break anything whilst we're gone" Till's strict voice came through causing vibrations upon my spine and arousal coursed through me.

"Why do you always look at me to break things" Reesh asked with defence "you're always breaking something" Till aggressively said "whatever" Richard rolled his eyes.

"Reesh just behaviour; don't break anything and we'll see you in a few days" I smiled "ok, bye Mais girl" he smiled before we both got in the car and Till started reversing from the drive away.

We waved Richard off and started the long journey to the fairy tale land of Bremen which I was very excited for and also I get to spend some alone time with Till.

I grabbed my blanket and wrapped myself in it and smiled at Till as he continued to drive down; I really love this dope and I know he is going to protect me over the next few days.

"You alright there baby" Till asked glancing at me "yeah baby; I'm gonna have a little rest for an hour or so; I love you baby" I smiled "I love you too baby" Till smiled and I closed my eyes falling asleep instantly.