Chapter 58- Reunited/Triggered Panic Attack

(Maisie's POV)

"Tobi" I called as I walked over to him and Nicolai in the centre of the arena area also known as the Feuerzone.

"Maisie meet your coworker, Tobi" Nicolai introduced us "Maisie oh my god; hi" Tobi smiled as he engulfed me into a hug "what are you doing here" we both asked in unions "oh you two know each other" Nicolai asked "yeah we studied our sound and lightning engineering together for 3 years" I smiled as memories of us started returning.

"Oh great; that means I don't have to properly introduce you both but you will need to sort out your covers for each other and provide a written schedule to me ASAP" Nicolai smiled at us.

"Whether or not we will stick to the schedule...well only time will tell" Nicolai smiled "I have loads of stuff to sort out so do you guys want to have a 1 hour break" he asked "sure I can catch up with this dipshit" I laughed as I wrapped my arms around Tobi "meet at my makeshift office in 1 hour then" Nicolai smiled before he quickly vanished.

"I cannot believe you are here" Tobi wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tight "yeah alright; need oxygen" I cried out in laughter before he released "and I want to know why you stopped talking to me" he sighed pouting "oh its a long story; a lot has happened in a year" I sighed as memories of me being raped were returning.

"Come and tell me all about it; I can sense not everything is alright" he gave me a small smile before he wrapped an arm around my shoulder "we can talk on my bus; I don't need people knowing" I declared before we started walking towards the backstage area and we started walking over to Rammstein's bus.

We soon arrived at Rammstein's bus and Tobi was extremely confused which is to be expected since he has no idea I actually live with Rammstein and engaged to one.

"Mais you're not allowed on there" Tobi questioned "I am actually Tobi you see I have been living with them for about a year; this is how I got the job" I smiled a little before entering the bus and immediately walking to the fridge to get a drink.

"Wait what do you mean...what's going on baby" Tobi asked as he sat upon one of the couches I sighed heavy before turning my gaze towards him.

"Tobi...I was raped and Rammstein just happened to be there in that moment" I sat next to him swallowing my spit "you were raped....and you never told me" he seemed a little edgy "Tobi I couldn't even tell my Dad until a good 7, 8 months later so please don't take it personal" I sighed.

"But Rammstein have become a big part of my life again and it took me a long time to gain the confidence to continue life" I sighed as this wasn't the reunion of my best friend I wanted; I expected us to be happy and have the biggest smiles plastered upon our faces.

But unfortunately I've just bestowed the news that I was raped and I don't know what he's thinking.

"Maisie I'm so sorry baby" Tobi cradled me within his arms "I'm sorry I didn't tell you but you know there's a lot of stuff I have never revealed to you" I explained gazing up to look at him "you never have to explain anything to me baby; I'll always love you" he gently kissed my head before stroking my left hand noticing the ring upon my finger.

"Fuck off...tell me you are not married" shock coursed its way through my best friend "I'm not married yet; I'm engaged to be married to Herr Lindemann" I smiled proud at the thought he will one day be my husband.

"Shut the fuck up girl no way" he screamed and hugged me tight "its true; basically after the rape; I moved in with Rammstein and fell in love with Till and I know what you're thinking you fell in love with him years ago" I gigged "but once you know him personally; its a different type of falling in love" I smiled.

"I'm so happy for you; I'm definitely coming to the wedding right" he asked "of course but its not for a long time yet; I'm so happy you're here because I really did miss you" I smiled a little at Tobi.

"I missed you too Maisie" he smiled before engulfing me within his arms once again; I wrapped my arms around him tight and felt another kind of peace return to my life.

"Maisie Blaine sound engineer; urgently need you at Herr Lindemann's dressing room over" I heard a male voice over my radio "oh I fucking swear if this is Till trying to get sexy with me again; I'll swing for him" I laughed rolling my eyes as we both got up from the couch.

"I'm on my way over" I responded through my radio "you mean he's already tried it" Tobi questioned "oh yeah abusing my radio for his own needs" I laughed as we exited the bus and walked towards the venue and we showed our lanyards.

We arrived at the backstage area and my heart suddenly sunk in fear at the sight of various people trying to gain access to Till's room.

"What's going on" I asked shoving my way through everyone before I suddenly saw Till rocking back and forth upon the floor; his knees close to his chest and he was staring into space.

"Oh my god Till" I choked upon my spit and ran over to him dropping to my knees in front of him to see what was going on "Till what's wrong love; can you hear me" I tried desperately to gain his attention but didn't get a response "Till baby what's wrong" I asked grabbing both his hands and gently rubbing them.

He was breathing heavy and it seemed like a panic attack he was experiencing only I have no idea what has triggered it.

"Till love it's me Maisie" I stated calmly continuing to rub his hands as a way to calm him down and bring him back to reality.

"Maisie love" Till finally spoke and he turned his gaze towards me "are you alright baby" I asked but he simply shook his head and rested his head upon my chest.

"Mais is everything ok" I heard Richard enter the room "I don't know Reesh but please do me a favour and get rid of these people; its making him worse" I stated Richard understood my orders and escorted everyone away from his dressing room before Reesh closed the door leaving us both alone.

By now I was sitting upon the floor with Till's head upon my lap as I stroked his hair to keep him calm; he was still breathing heavy and shaking slightly but no where near as bad as when I first witnessed him.

"Is everything alright Till" I asked he lifted his head up and I saw instantly that he didn't want to discuss anything and so with that I caressed his cheek softly indicating to rest.

"I don't know what's going on baby but I'm  here and this is your safe space...with me" I smiled down at him he gave me a small smile before he returned to resting his head upon my lap.

A/N You all know I constantly apologise for not uploading enough but work is constant atm and I'm working 6 days a week but I'm trying so please forgive me. Also the picture is Tobi