Chapter 31- Pissed Off/Daddy Kinks

Few Days Later

(Maisie's POV)

"All you have to do is stand still and keep your balance" I heard Schneider the next morning; jeez not the fucking yoga shit again, what time is it. 

"I know how to do it you dipshit; I just can't keep my balance" I heard Paul; I give up with them like literally, why do they have to do yoga so early in the morning or I'm assuming its early. 

I turned around in Till's arms and buried my face within Till's chest to hopefully drown the sound out of both the dipshits downstairs. 

"Morning my beautiful princess" Till kissed my head "morning, can you go and tell the two dipshits downstairs that its too early for yoga" I said "I'm not going, why don't you go and tell them" Till asked "because you're my baby Daddy and should make sure his babygirl has sleep" I said "but I'm tired too" he mumbled as he buried his face within the nape of my neck.

"Ugh you're such an asshole" I said and untangled myself from his arms "aw come on babe, I was only joking" Till said sitting up "say that you're joking all you like but I know you're still an asshole" I said and grabbed one of Till's shirts upon the floor, putting it on.

"But you still love me and that's all that matters" he smiled cute at me "Till, I'm pissed off this morning, I don't wanna be pissed off" I said and left the room, going downstairs to the living room to see Paul and Schneider doing their morning yoga.

"Morning, its beautiful today" Paul smiled trying to balance on his left leg whilst trying to keep his arms out in front of him "I don't care how beautiful it is" I grunted and Paul suddenly fell into Schneider which caused them both to fall upon the floor; I got to admit it was kinda funny but I was still pissed. 

"Paul you fucking idiot, why can you never keep your balance" Schneider grunted and started to chase Paul upstairs "I DIDN'T MEAN TO FALL INTO YOU" Paul screamed and they were both out of sight, I told you Paul is the loudest in the household. 

I walked into the kitchen and started to boil the kettle so I could make a cup of coffee for myself; its become a thing that if you want a brew you make it yourself...unless you're ill then that's okay. 

"Hi Mais, a little birdie has told me that you're pissed at them" Richard said walking into the kitchen, sitting upon one of the stools "I'm not pissed at Till... I'm pissed at something else" I said and sat next to Richard.

"Why you pissed off, come on tell Daddy Reesh" he said "ew, that's creepy" I said "what's creepy" Reesh asked "Daddy Reesh, does Paul actually call you that" I asked "when I top yes but I'm also Daddy to you" he smiled "ew is it far too early to be talking about Daddy kinks" a smiled crept its way upon my face.

"Aye I made you smile" Reesh smiled "and also incredibly nauseated too" I laughed and went to make a brew "but on a serious note; what's going on because you've been a bit distant these last few days" Richard asked I sighed.

"Well you know how I have a good relationship with my Dad...well my mom is another story" I sighed sitting next to Reesh with my cup of coffee "what do you mean by different story" he asked I sighed.

"I don't know how to tell you but...she doesn't love me like Dad does and..." I paused "hey you don't have to tell me straight away baby, Till's just a little concerned that's all" Reesh smiled a little I smiled "I just need some more time to think about things" I said and walked back to the kettle to make another brew. 

"I guess I should go and apologise to him; I didn't mean to be an asshole" I said as I finished making the brew "like I said, he's just concerned" Reesh smiled "I know, I'm sure he'll accept this brew as an apologise" I smiled and kissed Reesh's cheek before I went upstairs to our shared bedroom to see Till on his phone.

"Hey baby" I said walking towards Till, sitting upon the bed next to him "hi..." he said not giving me eye contact "look I'm sorry; I've just been distracted with stuff, I didn't mean to be pissed at you" I said he still didn't give me eye contact.

"Baby please don't be pissed off at me; I need you right now" I sighed he turned to me and sighed himself "baby you can talk to me about things; I'm not going to judge you or anything" Till said.

"I know you've been distant these last recent days and I just want to know whether my baby is okay" he said and wrapped an arm around my shoulders I sighed "I am okay Till; I just need to speak to my Dad about some stuff" I said "I'm right here if you need to talk" Till smirked.

"Ew Till don't you start please" I giggled "what I'm Dad and what do you mean by don't start" he asked "firstly you're Daddy not Dad, that would be creepy and secondly Reesh has been going on about Daddy kinks, I don't need it at this time in the morning" I giggled putting my head in my hands.

"Aw I'm sorry baby but it is funny" Till laughed "but if you need me you know to talk or something then I'll be here babygirl" Till smiled and kissed my head "thanks baby" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Are you going to drink that brew" he asked "oh its actually for you, to apologise for being an asshole" I said handing him the brew "and for calling me one too" he smiled and took a sip.

"Ugh, how many sugars baby" Till asked making a disgusted expression "2 maybe 3" I laughed realising I wasn't fully paying attention to his coffee "ew, you can have it" Till smiled and placed the brew upon the bedside table.

"Sorry baby" I said and placed my head upon his lap "you going back to sleep" Till asked stroking my hair "just for a bit" I smiled up at him and soon closed my eyes for a nap.

A/N Sorry for a sucky chapter but I'm having writer's block.