Chapter 30- Reesh Piss Off/Nap With Baby Daddy

(Maisie's POV)

"So you're telling me that you want to suck Till's dick" Paul asked as we grabbed the grocery bags from Ollie's car "why are you so intrigued about my sex life" I asked shutting the boot of the car "because I'm intrigued, have you fucked him yet" Paul asked.

"Just why Paul" Ollie rolled his eyes and walked into the house "ignore him so have you" he asked I giggled "trust me Paul; you'd know if I was fucking him" I smiled at Paul and walked into the house towards the kitchen where I saw Flake making a sandwich and Till doing some work. 

"Hi Flake hi Daddy" I smiled putting the grocery bags upon the island and wrapping my arms around Till "hi babygirl, I've missed you" Till smiled and pulled me upon his lap "oh god, I heard the name and I'm not listening" Flake shook his head as he grabbed his plate and went upstairs. 

"What's his problem" I asked "he once had a guy who called him Daddy which scarred him for life" Till laughed and started to trail kisses upon my neck which tickled "let me guess; it was you during Bück Dich" I giggled "yeah it was me but I did it out of love" Till smiled and sneaked his hands up my shirt, surprisingly they were very warm.

"So did you get the ingredients for the cookies" Till asked "oh we did and we're gonna bake chocolate chip" I smiled "did someone say chocolate chip; give me cookies" Richard smiled starting to dig through the grocery bags.

"Reesh piss off; you have to bake them first" I said "aw but I'm hungry" he whined giving me puppy dog eyes "then eat Paul's mein teil" I smirked resting my head upon Till's shoulder "you are awful you know; I save Paul for nighttime" Richard rolled his eyes "well according to this morning; you were already eating him" I giggled.

"God, why are you so argumentative like you create arguments out of nothing" Reesh said grabbing a beer from the fridge "being argumentative has its advantages but if you want a cookie, you'll just have to wait" I said Richard grunted and walked into the living room.

"So how do you bake cookies" Paul asked "I think you just mix all the ingredients together and then bake them" I said taking out the required ingredients from the grocery bags "fair enough; seems simple enough" Paul smiled taking a beer out of the fridge but I noticed Till was being very quiet, something's either up or he's planning something. 

"Till baby, what's the matter" I asked "nothing baby, why you asking" Till asked "because you're being really quiet and I'm scared" I said "don't be scared baby; I'm just a bit tired and I'm hungry for you" Till smirked and licked me with his tongue "ew that's disgusting" I shrieked trying to get out of Till's grip but he was too strong.

"Like seriously but if you guys are gonna fuck then please go upstairs" Paul grunted taking a sip of his beer "alright, we'll fuck upstairs" Till smiled and started walking upstairs with him carrying me over his shoulders "what I didn't agree to this, Paulie help me" I said as Till continued to walk upstairs. 

He arrived at his bedroom and he placed me upon his bed and hovered over me like the superior Daddy I know he is and can be.

"Is Princess going to behave for Daddy" Till asked "as long as he doesn't actually fuck me then yes" I smiled up at Till he smiled and kissed me softly "but seriously I just want to nap with you" Till smiled and fell upon his back, curling up to me.

"Aw is my Tillie bear tired" I asked stroking his jet black hair; he could only nod and he nuzzled his face within the crook of my neck "you're so cute baby" I smiled and kissed his nose.

"I love you babygirl" Till smiled and kissed my lips "I love you too baby" I smiled and snuggled into Till's chest for warmth.

"By the way do you really want to fuck me" I asked as Till wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"When the time is right baby; Daddy needs his strength" he smiled and closed his eyes "aw my baby Daddy" I smiled and closed my eyes; I let the warmth of Till surround me and I felt at peace but as usual in this house, peace and quiet doesn't last long. 

"MAISIE ARE YOU BAKING THE COOKIES WITH ME" Paul shouted at the top of his lungs; Paul is the smallest of the band but he probably has the loudest mouth; I ignored Paul and fell into some sort of sleep for a while.

A/N Firstly I'm sooooo sorry for not updating and that this is a sucky chapter but I started uni recently and I'm updating about 3 other different stories or trying so please bare with me on updates.