Chapter 61- Pains In My Heart

(Maisie's POV)

It's around 3pm at this point and we were all exhausted; I feel like a dog that's just ran a 1000 miles in 30 mins and now I need food and a nap. 

We noticed Reesh and Paul had left us but the rest of us continued to have fun in the snow until I started to feel that pain return within my chest and I become frightened and whilst the pain wasn't as extreme or painful as previously, it was still painful enough to know I had to hide away in order to not explode Till with anxiety. 

He's already anxious enough right now admitting to me how frightened he is that I may be raped again and he won't be there to protect me so that's why when I did feel the pain return, I hid away behind a tree and tried my best to pull through. 

I'm not sure if Till had noticed that I had disappeared but he didn't say anything to me which means he probably knew I had disappeared and he's waiting for me to tell him what really happened. 

As of right now; we were back in the car, on our way back to the hotel for the night since the gig couldn't go ahead due to health and safety reasons regarding the weather so we are going to have to reschedule and hopefully continue with tomorrow's show. 

We finally arrived back at the hotel and all went our separate ways into our own rooms where that unknown pain had returned once again to my chest and I couldn't hide it properly, not like I did before but receiving that pain twice in 2 hours is definitely not right, there is something going on. 

"That was really fun" Till smiled as he started to strip and he proceeded to put on different clothes "we've not had fun like that in a long time" I smiled as I laid down upon the bed feeling that pain within my chest once again, the third time. 

"Ow fuck" I clenched my chest "Maisie baby; are you ok" Till asked running to my side in a frightened panic "Till...that pain is back" I trembled continuing to clench my chest whilst rolling around upon the bed.

"Till it hurts" I whimpered out in pain as I started to sob "baby what's hurting; please talk to me" panic and anxiety clear within his voice as once again he couldn't figure out what was going on and what was actually hurting.

"Till my chest is hurting" I cried out "shit baby what's going on" Till started to sob "I'm not taking any chances this time; wait here" he got up and ran out of the room; I wanted to scream to prevent him from leaving and keep him by my side but he disappeared leaving me to cope with the painful chest pains on my own. 

"Tim; I don't know what's going on with her but she's in really bad pain" I heard the love of my life once again and saw him walk into our hotel room with someone who I presume is called Tim. 

"Maisie; can you hear me, I need you to stay calm" he walked over to me and started digging out doctor equipment "Till what's going" I cried out in pain "its alright my Love; Tim is my tour doctor, he's just going to check you over" I heard Till before I saw him lift me up so I was sitting up a little upon the bed.

"Ow fuck" I clutched my chest as the pain within my chest throbbed through my ribcage "just relax for me baby" Till grabbed my left hand sitting next to me and he gently rubbed it to keep me calm. 

Tim started to check me over and his facial expressions were a concern no matter where he checked me over and I began to panic evermore about what was going on with me, why I was feeling these unknown painful chest pains. 

"Ok Till I can't officially diagnose her but it seems like she has a problem with her heart" Tim admitted "what do you mean; what's wrong with my heart" I began to panic "as I've stated; I can't diagnose without proper testing, she needs to go to the hospital Till" Tim sighed as he put his equipment away.

"Thanks Tim; we will head straight there" Till confirmed leaving me to panic evermore "Till what's going" I asked panic clear within my voice "I don't know babygirl but we are going to the hospital right now because something is clearly not right with your heart" Till sighed before he stroked my forehead.

"Are you still in pain" Till asked as he caressed my right cheek "not as much; do you really think there could be something wrong with my heart" I asked "I'm not sure baby but you need some tests done which is why we are going to the hospital" he sighed before gently kissing my lips. 

He wiped away my tears which I didn't even know were there and he helped me to wrap up warm so we could go to the hospital. 

I honestly don't know what's going on but this is the 4th time I've received heart pain so I know something is not right. 

Till soon picked me up and he walked out of the hotel room and downstairs to the lobby, outside to a car and he gently placed me in. 

He proceeded to get, sitting next to me and he wrapped his arms tightly around me as his security guard started driving down to the hospital. 

I cuddled up to Till tightly and rested my head upon his chest as I felt the pain return to my heart once again.