Chapter 21- Spending The Night With Till

(Maisie's POV)

It was late at night but the night had been so romantic and full of love, laughter and amazing company with Till. 

It has been one of the most amazing days ever and to know that Till Lindemann is my boyfriend is love to me but I had a bit of a problem. 

My Dad doesn't know about Till or that I'm even living with Rammstein. 

My Dad actually knows Rammstein but he has no idea I'm living with them and I'm not entirely sure how my Dad will react when he finds out I'm dating Till. 

The journey home was so relaxing and loving; Till grabbed my hand half way through it and I felt so loved inside. 

"We're home Princess" Till whispered in my ear "already" I yawned and turned to face Till "we are Princess, come on; let's get inside" Till kissed my head I smiled up at Till and pecked his lips. 

"Carry me to bed, Till" I said "of course Princess" Till smiled and got out of his side of the car and came to mine. 

He picked me up bridal style into the house and he immediately went upstairs to his room.

"Till babe, can I borrow one of your shirts" I asked as he gently placed me on his bed "only because its you" he smiled and went to his closet.

"Here you go Princess" Till passed me one of his shirts "thanks Till" I smiled as he sat next to me and I stripped down to my throng and put on Till's shirt. 

"Be back in a minute Princess" Till pecked my cheek "okay but hurry up" I smiled. 

Till left and I snuggled into his bed with the covers over me. 

I still can't believe Till is my boyfriend, I knew all along he loved me and I'm so happy Richard helped me; I hope he's doing okay with Paul because they are a cute couple. 

"Hey Princess, aw; you look so cute" Till smiled and crawled into bed "but you're even cuter" I smiled and snuggled up to Till.

"Can I ask you something" I said looking up to Till "what's that baby" Till asked "well its not really a question but I think I understand now why you call me Princess" I said.

"And what's your conclusion" Till asked "its because you love me and you were hinting" I said. 

"Did you get my hints" Till asked "I did baby, in the end" I kissed Till "I love you, baby" Till smiled "I love you too, Tillie bear" I kissed his chest and fell asleep.

A/N sorry for a small chapter, the chapters are gonna get cuter and more fluffy.