Chapter 55- Drama Queen/Greatest Protector

*10th January; Tour Day 1*

(Maisie's POV)

(Little Smut Warning)

"Baby...baby; time to get up" I heard Till's sweet voice I groaned and lifted my head up from the duvet and saw his beautiful handsome face "what time is it" I asked softly "3am baby; bus will be here in an hour" Till smiled before he gently kissed my lips I smiled up at him and caressed his cheek.

"Can we have a kuscheln for 5 mins" I asked "only for 5 mins baby; I have so much to do" he smiled softly before he buried his face within my chest; I wrapped my arms around his muscular figure and embraced this beautiful man. 

"Is anyone else up" I asked "no; I'm the first one" Till said and lifted his head up to look at me "I love you Till" I whispered before I gently kissed his nose.

"Are you ok my Love" Till asked softly "I'm nervous" I sighed "you're gonna be just fine; I won't allow anything bad happen to you" Till reassured before he picked me up and sat me upon his lap. 

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and rocked me back and forth which gave me such comfort "I won't allow any harm come to you baby" Till reassured once again and planted his lips to my head.

"Come on baby; I have so much to do and still need to get 5 lazy bastards up" Till smiled as placed me upon the ground "you could just fuck me loudly; that's one way to get everyone up" I smirked at Till; he turned to me and smiled seductively.

"Nothing could stop me fucking the hell out of you right now" Till sternly stated as he picked me into his arms "oh I know baby... just 2 fingers inserted inside of me" I whispered seductively into his ear "I'm going to punish you so bad later" Till groaned as he placed me back upon the ground.

"And why are you going to punish me" I asked "because it's 3am and you've just given me an erection and I have so much to do" Till rolled his eyes before he diverted them to his pants.

"Oh...that was not part of the plan" I laughed seeing his frustrated face "I guess I'll just have to solve your problem for you since I caused it" I smiled "are we going to fuck because I really don't have time" Till said "no you daft thing; I'll give you blowy" I smiled and placed my hand upon his groin; feeling his hard member.

"Fuck babygirl please" Till begged I smiled seductively once again and ripped into his sweatpants pulling them down revealing his thic long hard member; I went down upon my knees and grabbed his member and placed into my mouth.

I started to suck hard and placed my hands tight upon his muscular hairy thighs; fuck I want to him to punish me so bad. 

"Fuck Maisie" I heard Till's high pitched whimper once again and soon felt him place his hands upon the back of my head as I continued to suck his member hard. 

I dug my nails into his thighs as Till started to pull my hair which only increased my arousal but all I could hear in this moment was Till's high pitched whimpers as I felt him close. 

"Hey Till; have you got that document" I suddenly heard Richard enter our room "oh fucking christ" he screeched in shock and slammed the door "jeez I'm only giving you blowy; such a drama queen" I removed his cock from my mouth "I don't care just keep sucking babygirl" Till whined and rammed his cock right into the back of my mouth. 

I obeyed and continued to suck hard and it wasn't long before I felt him release his pre-cum into my mouth.

"Oh fuck that was...fuck" Till whimpered as he collapsed upon our bed "did you enjoy my Love" I asked as I got up from my knees and walked over to my drawers and started to get ready.