Chapter 7- On The Road With Rammstein

(Maisie's POV)

I woke up the next morning to Paul on my bedroom floor and Till walking up to me with a brew in his hands, aw he's so cute but can someone explain to me why Paul is on my floor again.

"Maisie, come on; it's half 5" Till sat on my bed and stroked my hair.

"I'm too tired, I don't wanna get up" I whined and buried my face in my pillows "but we need to leave soon so we can get to the park" he said "but it's half 5 in the morning, are you trying to kill me" I said.

"No, I'm not Maisie, you can sleep in the van if you want" he said I sat up and smiled at Till.

"Thanks Till" I smiled "you're welcome princess" he pulled me into a hug onto his lap.

Did Till Lindemann just call me princess, holy crap, please call me that again Till.

"Go and get ready and I'll make some breakfast, don't forget your brew" he smiled leaving I smiled and he left my room so I could get ready.

As I was getting ready, the thoughts of Till Lindemann calling me princess were stuck in my mind, I felt so special, a feeling I had never felt before.

I really wanted him to call me it again, just so I can have that feeling inside of me again.

I took off my Rammstein onesie and went to my closet and pulled out my Rammstein vest top and black skinnies and quickly got changed.

As I was planning on sleeping in the van, I put my onesie back on and zipped it up so I was warm enough in the van.

After I was ready, I got my suitcase and my Rammstein blanket and went downstairs to see everyone dead but Till and Oliver who were in the kitchen, cooking something quick before we go on our journey.

"Morning guys" I smiled and sat at the the island next to Oliver "morning Maisie" they both smiled.

"How are you Maisie" Till asked placing some pancakes in front of me "I'm tired" I whined "I know you are, you can sleep in the van" Till smiled and kissed my head I smiled and he left.

Till went to pack all the suitcases into the van and he was especially making the back of the van comfy for me, aw he's so cute.

"Ollie" I said "yes Maisie" Oliver asked as I ate more of my pancakes "why is everyone dead" I asked looking at the other 4 in the living room.

"They're always like this at this time in the morning, all just really tired" Ollie smiled I smiled and ate my pancakes.

Soon everything was packed and ready, I had food in my stomach but sleep I needed so we all got in the van like zombies.

Richard was in the driving seat next to Paul, Schneider and Oliver were sat next to each other and Flake was on his own, asleep.

Me on the other hand, I was in Till's arms, falling asleep, God I love being in his arms, he's so protecting and loving and ugh I love him.

I soon fell asleep perfectly in the arms of Till Lindemann, I could faintly hear Schneider and Richard arguing about directions but I didn't care.

"Guys, shhh, Maisie's asleep" Till said I smiled happily to myself and fell asleep knowing I was in Till Lindemann's arms.

"Awww, she's so cute asleep" Oliver and Paul smiled, I didn't want them looking at me sleeping so I turned and buried my face into Till's chest.