Chapter 60- Fun In The Snow

(Richard's POV)

*Smut Warning*

Its the next day and a snow storm had hit us hard during the night meaning we have had to cancel tonight's gig and even at this point, there was another snow storm heading our way and we all know its too risky to go ahead with the gig so that's it.

But the good news is we all get the afternoon off and we have decided to go out sledging apart from Flake who insisted he should have his alone time and Ollie had already gone on his lengthy walk this morning so we won't see him for the next 4 hours.

So its just me, Paul, Maisie, Till and Schneider that are going but we were excited; it might not seem it but most of us in this band are just little kids and we only act like this because of our childhoods.

Everyone knows mine wasn't great especially in my teens so I'm sort of gaining the fun what I should have had back then instead of running away constantly from home.

I was currently in the lobby of the hotel with Paul awaiting for the rest of everyone to arrive; the place we are going is about 30 mins outside of Munich so we have hired 2 cars to take us there.

"The context is Daddy; calling you papa Till in bed is weird" I heard Maisie and saw her walking up to me holding Till's hand "but its the same meaning; its just in a different language" Till argued his point "it could be a space language and I'll still say no" Maisie rolled her eyes before she saw me.

"Hi Reesh; you ready to go" she asked as she cuddled me tight "I am girl and I don't want to know what you're talking about" I said "oh Till thought it would be a great idea for me to call him papa Till in bed but its weird, tell him its weird" she pointed towards him "you're ok Mais girl; I'm staying out of it" I rolled my eyes.

Soon the rest joined and we got into the cars we hired and started driving down so we could have our fun and excitement for the day because we are all going to be exhausted after this.

We soon arrived and immediately hired out our sledges and started walking up the hill.

"Hey Maisie I'll race you up the hill" Schneider challenged her "you're on Schnei" she smiled evilly at him and they started running up the hill "hey I'm in this too" Paul whined and started following them leaving me and Till to our own devices.

"They're such morons...apart from Maisie" I chuckled "they are but they're our morons" Till smiled before he suddenly put a serious expression upon his face "listen; I need to ask you something" Till sounded serious "shout away" I confirmed as we continued to walk up the hill.

"Look I know we haven't set a date yet and probably won't for a long time but" Till suddenly stopped us in our tracks "will you be my best man; you've been there for me for so long and I can't imagine getting married without you stood next to me and Maisie thinks the world of you" Till smiled sweetly at me.

"Shit I'd be honed Till" I smiled widely at him "are you sure" Till questioned "of course Till; I'd love to be your best man" I smiled and hugged him tight.

"You just let me know when you need me and I'll be there" I smiled up at him "thanks Richard" he smiled before I suddenly see him fall to the ground and there in a sledge was Maisie laughing her head off.

"Told you I could crash into Till; you owe me a pancake now Christoph" Maisie laughed evilly and I began to wonder if there was 2 sides to her.

"MAISIE; I HAVE ANOTHER DARE" Paul shouted through the snow that began to descend and before I knew it; she had disappeared back up the hill.

"Shit Till are you ok" I asked helping him up "yeah; I'm not sure what the aim was with that apart from to knock me over" Till laughed whilst rolling his eyes "come I've got an idea for revenge" I smiled evilly at him before we both ran towards a few trees.