Chapter 38- Haunted Past/My Babies

(Maisie's POV)

Well a month has rolled by fast and I've had some absolute amazing news; my first news was from the hospital and they have confirmed that I don't have internal brain damage so I am actually relieved by that but the more amazing news that I have received is that I have passed my sound engineering course and my license has come through so I can finally start earning my own money. 

And the final bit of news I have is that Till and Richard have asked me to be their sound engineer for their next tour which I am very happy about because I know I am comfortable around Rammstein and all the mayhem they have thrown me into. 

Its officially the 1st December and Christmas for us all is just around the corner which means xmas shopping and organising next year's tours are our number one priority since we don't want the stress of it next year especially since Till doesn't want any stress for me. 

Today Reesh and I are at my old house collecting the last of my items since I've officially moved in with Rammstein and I'm selling up; I'm hoping if me and Till continue to have the relationship we have currently then who knows if we might buy our own house. 

I would like that because I do love Till and maybe later in the future it would be good if we have our own place so we can have our alone time and not be in people's way; Especially with Richard since he doesn't like the fact of how kinky we are like he gets seriously freaked out by it but I actually don't care. 

Till and I have discussed our relationship and we know what we both want and yes this does include sexually and we have also been ordering quite a few sex toys which has remained discreet. 

"Here we go Mais girl" Richard smiled as he parked his car in front of my house that no longer belongs to me; a sale went through a few days ago and the young couple wanted it fast since they have a baby on the way so I'm getting all my stuff out. 

"Thanks for doing this Reesh" I smiled as we both got out of the car and walked to the boot to retrieve the empty boxes "its no problem baby; I know Till would have helped but he's busy with the album" he smiled as I unlocked my door and walked in with the boxes in my hand "I need to ask; why have you suddenly started calling me baby" I asked.

"You don't remember again do you" Reesh rolled his eyes "I used to call you baby when you was little...I kinda miss it" he looked down at his feet "you are very cute Reesh; Paul is a lucky man to have you" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You know I used to cry all the time thinking about Paul and the fact that he may never be mine" Richard sighed "Reesh; you and I both know that Paul has always been yours regardless how" I pressed my lips to his forehead. 

"Paul loves you very much Reesh and you shouldn't be dwelling upon the past" I smiled "then neither should you Mais because I know you do all the time and you get yourself stuck there" he sighed I sighed knowing he was right. 

"I've lead a very dark life Richard and there's still unanswered questions; I'm still haunted by it but at the end of the day, I'm just trying to heal from it" I smiled "will you ever tell me, Till" Richard questioned.

"When I'm ready Reesh; I've been through so much and it still haunts me in ways I don't want it to" I sighed "there's still a side of me that I have not revealed to you Reesh and I promised myself I wouldn't tell anyone but you will know, I promise" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Right should we get all my shit together" I smiled "sure baby; lets go" Reesh smiled and I unlocked my door and found it still in the same clean environment I left it in. 

"Where should we start" Richard asked placing the boxes down upon the ground "I'm gonna get my music equipment from the basement" I smiled and started walking to the basement "you have music equipment" Richard asked in shock as he started following me downstairs.

"Well I am a musician; my Dad started teaching me when I was 2 years old and I was always so fascinated by it all" I smiled as we arrived downstairs to see keyboards, guitars, basses and a full 8 piece drum set.

"Fuck the life out of me; you have so much stuff" Richard smiled glancing awe at all my equipment "you're impressed aren't you" I smiled sitting on my swirl chair "this is every guitarist's greatest dream" he smiled and started to glance at my guitars "each of my guitars hung up are from my first ever to my latest and what year I received them" I smiled and went to my cupboard and started pulling out jack and input leads so they could be packed.

"Schecter guitars; I've heard of them" Reesh said "what you saying" I asked as I turned around and noticed he was about to touch my baby "Richard don't touch my baby" I flung myself towards him "why Mais" he asked turning to me.

"Because she's my most precious guitar and she is unfortunately old and fragile now" I sighed into Richard's arms "she doesn't get played as often as she used to but she is my baby" I smiled as Reesh wrapped an arm around me.

"I know the feeling girl; they just get knackered over the years and it breaks your heart when you can't play them anymore" he smiled and wrapped an arm around me "she's special because my Dad used to play her to me when I was little and when I was old enough that's when he gave it me" I smiled. 

"She's beautiful Mais; come on we better get packing" he smiled I rolled my eyes and started to find all my guitar and bass cases.

"I don't know where we will fit all of this but we will find a way" Richard smiled "we better because everything in here is my baby and I'm not leaving without anything" I warned "don't worry your head; we will find a way" he kissed my forehead before we really started to pack. 

I do miss the old times when I was little and I would sit with my Dad for hours on end fascinated by him and everything he knew about the music industry knowing one day I would step into his shoes and make him proud.