Chapter 115

You and Ichigo walked down the halls until he showed you to where the dinning room was. You never really spent much time in this house, so you still didn't know where everything was. Your mother was already in there setting the table with Tifa's help and Cloud was sitting in a chair at the end of the table. Basch walked in with the main dish and asked your mother where she wanted it. You and Ichigo were asked to get drinks, and you hurried off to get them. It was a madhouse, everyone dashing around getting things ready, having to practically dance around one another to get things in place on the table, with the exception of Cloud, who was arguing that it didn't matter where things went, it was just going to get eaten.

"Cloudy why are you such a grump—MUFFIN! Put ice in mine." You cringed as your mother bellowed at you for trying to give her a drink with no ice. "We're just trying to have a nice family dinner before we all leave."

"Leave? Where are we going?" You asked, setting her ice filled drink in front of her.

"Well you aren't going anywhere. I've had enough of you traversing the universe. But your father and I still have to go on our honeymoon—"

"Ew." You interrupted and Cloud choked on his drink, thinking the same as you.

"Muffin, honestly. Grow up. We are going on a safari at a mountain resort called The Pride Lands, and Cloudy is going back to Midgar for school. This is the last family dinner we will have with everyone here until Clouds term is over. Please be good."

"I'm always good."

"Ha." Ichigo mocked you as he got seated.

You just ignored him and continued on, taking a seat next to him, "So you're leaving me alone for, what? A week?" 

"Two weeks, and you wont be alone." Your mother answered, sitting at one end of the table while Basch sat at the other.

"We are leaving you in the capable hands of Ichigo while we're away. " Basch finished.

"Hear that? Capable." He smirked.

"Yeah right." You rolled your eyes, "Are you sure you don't want someone who is actually qualified?"

"Well he's already here, so we don't have to pay him," Basch explained.

"And who has more experience when it comes to dealing with you." Your mother chipped in.

"Plus I like this one. Much better than some of your other idiots. And I'm sure he'll listen when I say that no one of the Fair, Dalthraci(Gippal), or elder members of the Rostar family are allowed over here "

"Hey those are his stupid friends." You said, pointing at Cloud.

"I hold no responsibility for those three." Cloud replied, getting himself some food.

"Regardless, those three are not allowed in once we are gone."  

"That's just fine, I wouldn't want them in."

"You're not the one I worry about." Basch sighed and Tifa began to laugh.

________________________________________________________________________________________

After dinner, you were helping your mom clean up in the kitchen, doing the dishes. You were washing, Ichigo was drying, and you mother was wiping down the counter tops.

"So ≈≈≈≈≈, we are leaving the day after tomorrow,  is there anything you need from the store?"

"Food." You answered simply and she sighed at you.

"Anything else?"

"I need a new pen for school." Ichigo chipped in.

"A new pen? Tell me you aren't still only using one pen in school." You shook your head.