Your Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Others Experience (Part 6)

You had finally decided that you would just call it quits for the day and head off to bed. You went into the bathroom connected to your room and brushed your teeth, then adjusted your hair for sleeping before returning to your room and hopping into bed. Then the door opened.

“Oh, hey, ≈≈≈≈, before you go off to bed, here is your new uniform.” Tifa said, laying some plain black skirts, white and black button up shirts, both coming with two long and short sleeve variations, a dark gray cardigan with two golden rings around the left sleeve, a formal black blazer with gold trimmings, a golden tie and finally set of long black socks. All of the shirts had the same two golen rings, as well as the blazer.

“Oh please no.” You fussed, sitting up in bed, looking over at the dreaded school uniform.

“Don’t worry, its not so bad, at least you never have to worry what to wear. And besides, look, these little bands on the sleeves represent what grade your in. It’s fun, kind of like they show our rank.”

“Oh good. So I’m at the near bottom of the totem pole.” You sighed, unable to wait for the day when you would finally graduate.

Oh stop it, there’s always the freshmen. Goodnight.” She said, closing the door behind her.

You didn’t really care about the uniform, your old school had a uniform too, this one at least had some color to it, your old uniform form Midgar was completely gray. You sighed and rolled over, ready to sleep. You didn’t really want to go to school, wake up early, or deal with homework, but you decided that you had spent most of your summer hiding in your bed and it was high time to go out and see people. You thought about how your day was, and in no time, you were out like a light.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

The next thing you knew, Cloud was standing over you, shaking you awake. “Time to get up.” He said, turning on a light on your nightstand. You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

“Sleep well?” he asked, sitting on your bed.

“Well enough.” You replied.

“Good, well our parents won’t be back from Radiant Garden until later on this week, it’s looking like they are having some trouble getting a wedding date set.”

“Okay, tell them to take their time, everything should be perfect.” You said.

“Alright, I will. Be ready by 8:00.” And with that he got up and walked out of the room to get ready himself. You got up and put on the uniform, it was more comfortable than you would have thought, and though it was pretty plain, you still thought it was better than your old schools. You finished getting ready pretty quickly, and headed down to the kitchen.

You rummaged through the pantry, and found the poptart stash. You sat down and began to munch away when Yuffie waltzed into the kitchen.

“Oh hey.” You greeted, not knowing that she was over at your house.