Your FF/KH/Others Experience (Part 73)

So, after making your way back inside, you found Lavi and gave him Allen’s message, but he only laughed and Ven pulled Lavi away for a ‘private conversation,’ or in other words, he kicked you out of the conversation.

Getting over it, but still slightly pissed you walked over to Roxas, Sora, and Riku, who were hanging out by the food table. “Hey guys.” You greeted, taking some food for yourself. Riku was dressed as a skeleton, Roxas was a vampire, and Sora had a cluster of scary attire stuck all over him.

“Sora, what exactly are you?” You asked.

“I’m a—”

“Don’t get him started, please.” Roxas begged, interrupting him.
“Pirate demon vampire who has been—”

“Way to go.” Riku sighed as Sora began to call out other creatures. You smiled slightly as Sora went on, and decided to take a look around the room. Roxas was banging his head against the wall he was leaning against, Riku had his eyes closed and was trying to block Sora out. Then you noticed Zack and Gippal down at the punch bowl. ‘That cant be good…’ you thought, and began to walk towards them.

“Why does she get to leave him?” You heard Riku mutter to Roxas as Sora continued.

You walked up to the older boys and put a one hand on Zack’s shoulder, and grabbed Gippal by the collar of his costume and pulled him down to a reasonable height/your height.

“What are you two doing?” You asked.

“Nothing.”
“Not a thing.” They answered at the same time.

“Not trying to spike the punch, I hope.” You scolded.

“Not in the typical way.” Gippal said.

You looked at the punch and sighed. It was a puke green color with smoke rising out of it.
“What did you do?” You asked, swatting them both on the head.

“Just threw in some dry ice.” Gippal shrugged.

“We’re only trying to give it that ‘Halloween-feel’.” Zack added.

“You’re both idiots.” You sighed, holding a hand over your eyes.
“We try.” Gippal mused, scooping up some punch in a cup, then holding it out to you.

“Try it.” Zack urged.

“No way.” You said, eyeing it.

“You’ll like it.” Zack said in a sing-songy tone.

“There is no way in hell.” You said, pushing the cup away.

“Your loss.” Gippal shrugged, downing the punch.

“I’ll live.” You said, shaking your head and walking away, but not before giving the punch one last look of disgust. You saw Allen standing a few feet away, stuffing his face with snacks. Then you saw he had a cup of punch in his hand, and was about to take a sip.

“Don’t drink that!” You warned. And he looked at the cup, then at the punch bowl where Zack and Gippal were still standing. He thrust the cup away at an arms length, “Why? What did they do to it?” He asked, eyeing it suspiciously.

“Wait, you know them?” You asked.

“Hmm? Oh, yeah, I’ve know them for a while.” He said, picking out something else to eat. “About 8 years ago, when my foster father died, and Lulu found me. She discovered that I had the stigma, so she took me in. I met Ven, and the two of us studied under her for about a year or so, then I met Lavi, and his family. They decided to adopt me, or at least let me be part of the family.” He took a bite of pretzel when he finished.