Chapter 127

Today's MM box picture is brought to you by Ven and Vanitas, the cutest cuties to ever cute....you know, when they're not trying to kill each other. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had just gotten to the mall with Nine when you could tell he was going to be a problem.

“You don’t have to come you know.” You turned around and gave him a look as he sighed for the tenth time.

“I told you, I need to get myself stuff too.”

“Then quit your complaining.”

“I haven’t said a word.” He shot back, though the sour look on his face spoke to how fussy he really was.

“Stop moping. The faster we get this done the better.”

“Now who’s moping.” He said, then he stopped and grabbed a skimpy looking blue cocktail dress, “Hey, why don’t you try this one on?”

You gave him a look and he shrugged.

“It’s a themed dance, the dresses are supposed to be either black, red, or pink.”

“You’re the president, you can do whatever you want.”

“I’m the co-president, and that really doesn’t mean much.”

“Now, now boss. Don’t go saying that.  We all look up to you so much.” He said waving the dress in front of you again.

“Yeah right.” You rolled your eyes at him, taking the dress away and putting it back.

“Well, forgive me for trying to make things interesting. Oh! We should play a game!”

“A game?” You deflated, just wanting to get a dress and get out.

“Shut up. Yes, a game. You go pick something out for me, and I’ll pick out your dress.” 
You looked at your watch and saw that Sora’s swim meet was going to be starting soon, and you sighed, “Alright fine, but no jokes. I really need to get this dress and go.”

“Oh? What’s so important?”

“I told you, I’m trying to go to the swim meet.”

“So you wanna go watch boys in skimpy bathing suits swimming around a pool but I can’t get you a barely-there dress?”

“Exactly.”

He grinned and shook his head at you, then tried to get you to agree to his game again.

“Okay, fine. What are you looking for?”

“A shirt and a tie. I’ve already got the tux.”

“What color?”

“I don’t care.” 
“Alright, are you going with anyone?” He nodded, “What color is her dress?”

“I don’t know.” 
“How can you not know, didn’t you talk about it?”

“….No….I’m like 99.9 percent sure it’s going to be the brightest shade of pink available though.”

“Why? Who are you going with?” 
“Does it matter?”

“I guess not.” You mumbled, “Okay. I’ll go grab what I think looks nice then.” 
“Same.” He grinned, heading for the dress racks as you headed off to the menswear.

You scanned the aisles for anything good, and after about ten minutes of looking, you came up with a nice looking and incredibly soft black shirt, and silky golden tie that complimented the plain shirt well. You found him rifling through the dress racks still, with a few already in his left hand.