Your Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Others Experience (Part 3)

So we had just begun your tour of Traverse Town with Zack and Zexion. The two had already been getting into an argument, but you didn't really mind, or even pay attention to them, you were busy eyeballing your new home. You were walking a good bit ahead of them, and saw that you were about to enter into "District 2," and you figured maybe this town worked something like Midgar, that it was divided up into sectors. There wasn't much to District 1, it seemed to be just the ship landing docks, a restaurant, and a few shops. You looked back to see if Zack and Zexion were coming, but they were still a good ways behind you. You decided to go on without them and entered the next district. You went through the doors, then down some steps, and found yourself looking at quaint little fountain. You decided to wait for Zack and Zexion there, and you kneeled beside the fountain, examining the designs in the stained glass around the fountain.

You had just sat down, done looking at the fountain, when someone yelled, "Look out!"

You looked, you just didn't react. A boy with spikey brown hair was headed strait for you. By the time you had stood up to get out of the way, he crashed into you and you landed in the fountain.

"Of course…" you said, holding your now sopping wet hair out of your eyes.

"Sora, just what are you doing?" Zack asked the boy who hit you, pulling him out of the fountain by the hood of his jacket. The boy chuckled and shrugged, apologizing.

"Sora!" a voice called from a few yards away, you turned and saw a blonde boy running over.

"I told you not to leave the distric-oh, Zack, Zexion, I was just teaching him to ride when he…I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone was over here." he apologized, looking slight afraid of Zack.

"Don't apologize to him." Zexion said, gesturing to you, still sitting in the fountain, watching the scene play out.

"Oh!" Blondie exclaimed, seeing you and stepped into the fountain to help you up. "I'm so sorry." He said, extending a hand to you, "He's never really learned how to stop, and he's really clumsy, and we didn't think there was anyone over here, oh, your all wet aren't you? I'm sorry." He was talking very quickly.

"Hey, you're okay, right?" the boy Zack was holding asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just wet." You said taking the blonde boys hand, and getting to your feet. The boy then fished the skateboard out of the water and then turning to you, a little surprised. "You sure?"

"Huh, most people would have hit me." Sora said, shaking out of Zack's grasp, "You must be new here."

"She is, this is Cloud's sister, so play nice, or deal with him. And ≈≈≈≈, get out of there." He said to you noticing you were still in the fountain.

"Ah." You mused, realizing that you were indeed still standing in the fountain with the strange blonde boy.

"≈≈≈≈, was it?" he asked, getting out of the water with you. "I'm Roxas, and this is my brother Sora." He said.

"Nice to meet you." You said while ringing out your hair.