Your Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Others Experience (Part 49)

Zack and Genesis were standing in front of you, blocking Sephiroth from you and Ven, who was behind you holding your shoulders protectively. Sephiroth was staring right at you, an amused smile playing on his lips as he looked into your eyes.

“Are you afraid of me?” He asked, and your heartbeat kicked up another notch, now beating so fast that it physically hurt. Sephiroth took a step forward, and despite Zack and Genesis stepping together to block him, you found yourself trying to step back, but you backed into Ven. His hands tightened around you, and he whispered, “Don’tworry, I won’t let him hurt you.”

Sephiroth snickered and then disappeared, turning to black smoke.
“What makes you think I am going to hurt her?” He reappeared behind Ven, not even five feet away.
Ven went from holding your shoulders to wrapping his arms around you and turning your face into his chest as Sephiroth chuckled. The door to the stairs flew open, the metal door banging into the wall, but you were facing the wrong way to see what was going on. There was a gust of wind, and a thick gray sword crossed with a long skinny silver blade over your heads. The two blades were locked for a moment, then the thick sword pulled away, and the thin one dropped. Straight down. Into Ven’s left shoulder. He cringed and squeezed you as he tried to fight the pain. Then it cut so far into him that it hit you. It felt like nothing you had ever experienced before. It was like white hot metal stinging into you, making your whole arm go numb. Your fingers tightened around the fabric of Ven’s shirt, and you clenched your jaw, trying to keep form letting tears fall as the sword began to rise from your shoulder. Ven’s hands gripped at your sides as it pulled out of him too. You fell limp against him, and he dropped down to one knee.
You looked over and saw Auron was locking blades with Sephiroth again, and Genesis lifted you up, and handed you off to someone nearby as Zack got Ven up to his feet.

“But where do we go?” Sora’s voice asked.
“Away, just get away from here.” Genesis commanded, not taking his eyes off the battle between Auron and Sephiroth(side note, who would win in a fight to the death, Sephiroth or Auron? Comment below…I’d like to hear your answer. I think Auron, because I bet that Auron would be able to beat Cloud in a fight, and Cloud is the guy who beat Sephiroth).

“I’ll kill you for this!” Riku shouted at Sephiroth, catching his attention.

“You sound angry.” Sephiroth noted, stabbing his sword at Riku. He didn’t flinch as the sword grazed the side of his cheek. Cloud jumped infront of him and knocked Sephiroth’s blade away with his own. Zack and Genesis now had their swords out and were blocking Sephiroth’s path to you and the younger guys. Ven was kneeling a few feet behind Zack with his hand over his shoulder, it was glowing brightly as he took in deep breaths, trying to concentrate on anything other than the pain.

“Ven, go with them.” Auron commanded, but Ven shook his head.

“Riku, take ≈≈≈≈≈ and go.” Ven said to him. Riku made to move, and Sephiroth appeared behind him.

“Are you leaving so soon?” Riku didn’t seem afraid at all, which was more than you could say, as you were panicking and bleeding profusely from your shoulder. Riku let go of your legs, keeping you up with just his left hand as he reeled around and struck Sephiroth in the jaw with his fist.

“You’ve gotten stronger.” He said calmly to Riku, not seeming effecting in the slightest.

“Get away from them!” Cloud yelled, running towards you, Sora, and Roxas. Sephiroth disappeared again, then rejoined Auron in combat. Ven rushed over since you were still there and he jammed his hand down on your cut shoulder. You began to scream out in pain as he began to hit it hard with intensive healing magic. It hurt, but at the same time it was beginning to feel better.