Your FF/KH/Others Experience (part 89)

You finally went to bed to prepare for tomorrow, the long day moving to the Thunder Plains. You were fast asleep and having a good dream, well, good enough...good enough that you were grumpy when someone woke you up. Someone was shaking you awake gently, then pulled you up into a sitting position. You grumbled angrily as you began to wake up, rubbing your eyes before opening them to see Riku was the one pulling you up, and Lavi was sitting at the foot of the bed.

“Wakey wakey, time to go.” Lavi said and you glared at him while you pushed Riku’s hands off you and slumped back into bed, covering your face with the blankets.

Riku sighed and shrugged at Lavi, who shrugged back in response.

“You’ve got five minutes.” Lavi said, patting your leg as he got up.

“Or more…depending on Ven and Allen.” Riku sighed.

You decided to milk your 5 minutes for all they were worth as they left the room. The five minutes felt like a few seconds as soon enough Lavi popped back into your room and dragged you out of bed and into Lulu’s room.

She raised her eyebrows as you stumbled un from Lavi’s push. She sighed and walked you over to the bed where she had you sit so she could change your bandages and asses the injury below. She gave you your bra back, then took off all the bandages and examined the cuts. The mark from the fiend had been covered up easily, but the cut Ven left was deep and swollen. She began to speak as she checked things out.

“I hope you are aware that while you are in the Thunder Plains, you will be training, learning to use both your gloves and my new Lyrium creations for you. I have made something specially designed for you, but I did so with an unusually high amount of Lyrium, so I am unsure how stable they will be. All the more reason to test them out under controlled conditions.” She was very proud of her work, you could tell.
“What is it?” you asked, trying to imagine what would get her so excited.

“You will jut have to wait.” She said, pressing a healing hand over the cut now that she had finished looking it over for signs of improvement or relapse. “Now, I don’t know if they told you, but while you are in the Thunder Plains, you will be staying at a travel agency. It isn’t free, but I have made an arrangement with the owner of the agency, Rin, that you can stay there for free so long as you work.”

“Work? As what?”

“I imagine that you will simply work in the lobby, checking in guests. Your teammates, and the teammates of the others will be joining you, so all 10 of you (Sora, Roxas, Riku, Zack, Gippal, you, Ven Allen, Lavi, Zero) will be working for your stay. It’s a fair price.” You sighed, but agreed, it was fair. She saw your disappointment and continued, “Don’t worry, not many people go to the plains, so you wont be working hard.

“It’s fine. That sounds reasonable.” You said as she began to wrap you up again.

“Excellent, I will call Rin and tell him that you are in agreement. You may go now.” She said, handing you your old shirt.

“Sure, sounds good.” You said, pulling the shirt on, not really examining the condition of it before leaving the room.

“Aw man…” you sighed as you saw how raggedy it was, full of cuts, frays, and dirt stains. It was a black shirt and you could still see the stains on it. You must have been loud enough for Lulu hear you, and she came out of her room to see what you were complaining about.

“Don’t worry, you will be able to change once you get to the inn.” She said, then she walked past you and kicked Lavi and Riku out of a room down the hall and locked it behind her as she entered.