Your Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Others Experience (Part 11)

You were walking to class with Roxas and Shika to history, you didn’t know where you were going, so you walked in between them hoping they wouldn’t lead you down a bad hallway.

Roxas made a turn down a hall and then came to a stop and a large door. Roxas pulled it open and you stepped inside.

“Wow…” you exclaimed, it was a large circular room, like what you would find in a university.

“Well, this certainly is something.” Roxas said as you climbed the stairs to get to some goods seats. You were looking around at all the people when you heard someone call, “Hey, Smalls!” you stopped dead, glanced to your right, saw Zack waving at you like an idiot with Gippal at his side grinning and waving as well. You quickly turned your head back forward and began to walk. Roxas saw you stop to look around and stopped himself, then when you suddenly began to move again, you ran into him.

“≈≈≈≈, I think that—” Roxas began, stopping to look back at the juniors that were spazzing out at you.

“Yeah…I know…keep going…” you said, putting your hands on his shoulders and pushing him lightly up the stairs.

“≈≈≈≈!”

“Get back here!” Zack and Gippal hollered.

“Are they okay?”

“No idea.” You said, covering your face, you were turning red from their calling at you so ridiculously in front of all these people.

“Roxas!” someone called from up a few flights.

“Hey.” He said back with a wave directed to a pudgy brown hairs boy, a boy with dirty blonde hair, and a girl with brown hair.

“Who are they?” you asked.

That’s Hayner,” he pointed to the blonde, “Pence,” the chubby boy, “and Olette.” The girl. “they’re some good friends.” He said, and began to make his way towards them, you were about to follow when someone grabbed you from behind and began to drag you away.

“Gippal! Let me go!” you fussed. Roxas looked back and just laughed at you, waving goodbye as you were smushed in between Zack and Gippal.

“So, how’s the first day going?” zack asked.

“Good, nothing seems like it will be too, too hard.” You said once you had given up hope of escaping them.

“it starts off that way, and then BOOM! You fail everything.” Gippal said while doodling on a piece of paper.

“that’s just you.” Someone said from the row behind you.

You turned back, “Axel!” you said, and he did a little bow. He and Reno were sitting behind you.

“Oh! Don’t look now, but is that Selphie I see coming?” Reno said with a devilish smile.

“Oh lord.” Zack said, putting his head down.

“What is it? What's wrong guys?” you asked, noticing that they were all trying to hide. Zack pointed and you saw a girl with the strangely styled hair.

“Selphie's a little minion of Kairi’s.” Gippal explained, sinking into his chair and covering his face with a paper. “OH! Gippy-wippy! I see you!” she called form a few rows down.

“Show time.” Reno said, smiling as he sat back into his chair happily.

“Gippay-wippy?” you tired to suppress a laugh.

“Ugh…” Gippal groaned, hitting his head on the desk.

“You see, back when Kairi had her ‘Zack phase,’ Selphie decided that she had a fallen madly in love with little Gippers here,” Axel started,

“But then these two went in front of the whole school and bashed them publicly, so now Kairi absolutely hates them,” Reno said,

“But not Selphie.” Axel taunted.

You nodded, only half listening to their story, you were busy looking around, there were so many people here, some you recognized, but most were new faces. You saw Cloud and Tifa across the room and close to the front, Sora, Wakka, Tidus, and Riku were sitting in the back row, you saw Seifer, Rai and Fuu in the front of the column you were sitting in, Angeal and Genesis were sitting a few rows in front of you, and Naruto, Kaiba, and Sasuke were sitting behind you and to the left. Ino and Sakura were fighting in the front of a few columns over, and Garra was by himself.

Roxas was now with Namine as well as Hayner, Pance, and Olette. Vaan and Penelo were heading up to Sora and Riku, and Vincent and Zexion were walking up to Genesis and Angeal. You also noticed the girl from math class, Paine, sitting with two other girls, one blonde and the other a brunette with short hair. A blonde boy walked up to you and sat beside Reno.

“Hey Demdem, what’s up?” Gippal asked.

“Not much, just got lost on the way over. Anyone know why there are so many people in this calss?”

Everyone shook their head when a different blond boy in front of you tunred around and said,“it’s for a big project that’s starting second semester.”

You nodded, “Shikamaru said the same thing.”

“Oh, you know Shikky?” blondie asked.

“Yeah, why?” you asked.

“Because he’s from my world.” He answered with a cocky smile.

“Are you one of the transfer students then?” you asked.

He nodded, saying “Yeah, I am, I’m Deidara.”

“Speaking of introductions, I’m Demyx!” the guy from before said.

“hello, I’m—"

“≈≈≈≈ don’t talk to all these yucky boys.” Gippal said, turning you around(You were looking back at Demyx) and making you pay attention as Caith walked into the room accompanied by a woman with long black braids going down her back.

“Everyone, quite, quite please.” Caith said. “I would like to introduce my teaching assistants to you, first is the lovely Miss Lulu.” He said, and the woman with the braids bowed her head, “and I am sure that all of you know that as well as transferred students, we also have transferred over some teachers. This is Lady Tsunade.” He said, and a woman with long blond hair came into the room. “Also, we will be getting help form Cid and Auron latter on this semester.”

“Cid and Auron?” you questioned, thinking the two were completely opposite each other.

“I wonder what they are planning…” Zack mused.

“Probably sucks…” Reno said, playing around with his pen.

“Well if Lulu is involved then we know that nothing fun is going to happen.” Gippal said, putting his head down. You looked back to see if Axel was going to say anything, when you saw him conked out on the desk.

“Classic Axel.” Zack said, looking back as well.

“Typically typical.” Gippal said, poking at him with his pen. Reno slapped him hard in the back, but Axel didn’t even wince.

“We’re not getting him back for a while.” Demyx said, plucking at a rubber band stretched between his two fingers.

You turned your attention back to Caith, “Now then, you are probably wondering what this big secret plan is, we will tell you in the last 10 minutes of class, so you will be able to contain yourselves until lunch.”

There seemed to be aunanimous sigh throughout the room as everyone groaned.

“I hate cliffies!” Demyx fussed.

“We probably just get some kind of sticker or something.” Zack said boredly, laying his head on the desk.

“Now then, if you will all please open your books to page 214, we can begin.” You opened you book, seeing as you were the only one who was going to be participating in this lecture sense everyone around you was dropping like flies. Gippal looked over at the page you were on, and what you were going to be learning about. “gender roles in modern times?” he mumbled to himself. “Yick.” He said, laying his head down.

“Hush!” Caith said, apparently hearing him. “and now we begin.” Caith said and he began to lecture.