Your FF/KH/Others Experience (Parts 24 & 25)

After you had been sitting on the couch for about 10 minutes you had started to doze off. You were almost asleep when the door burst open after one little knock. The next thing you knew, Zack and Gippal darted into the room and hurled themselves over the couch back. Cloud quickly got up and out of the way, but you were too dazed to react. There was a mess of elbows and knees flying as they knocked you off the couch and onto the floor.

“I tried to knock.” Angeal sighed from the door.

It was when you finally managed to get Gippal’s leg off you that you noticed the couch was about to tip over on you three…the two idiots managed to flip it. As it was about to fall on your face, someone grabbed the back of your shirt and yanked you out of the way. It wouldn’t have mattered if you hadn’t been moved, Zack and Gippal both caught it in time, but you were thankful nonetheless. You looked back and saw Sasuke was the one who pulled you away.

“Well hello there.” You said a bit embarrassed. “Hel—” he began, but was interrupted by Deidara pushing past him and pulling you away.

“Where are we going?” you asked as he pulled you along.

“To pick a movie!” he said taking you to the wall of movies, where Riku, Roxas, and Demyx were all congregated.

“Hey guys.” You greeted, glancing about the movie titles.

“Hmm, what are we in the mood for? Something action-y? With lots of explosions.” Deidara said, looking around for something to suit his fancy. “hey Reno, what kinda movie do we want?” he asked back at Axel and Reno.

“Action!” Axel said.

“Horror!” Gippal chimed.

“Something sweet—” Yuffie began.

“Like Charlie and the chocolate factory!” Sora interrupted.

“No! Like The Notebook, or Dear John or—”

“Absolutely not!” Zack fussed.

“That’s it, I’m picking!” Cloud said walking over to the wall.

“Well I guess that means we don’t need to pick.” Roxas mumbled to you.

“You don’t ‘need’ to pick, you don’t get to pick.” Zack said, pushing the two of you out of his way. You kicked him in the back and he stumbled forward into Cloud, who shot him a death glare. You sighed and turned to Roxas, “I guess we should find a seat then.”

There were smaller couches spread around the room, and the two of you picked one that was near the wall, opposite the movie wall. You pulled the couch out so it was angled toward the TV, and then you went to go get some snacks while he sat down, joined by Riku. When you got back you saw that Riku had taken what was supposed to be your seat. The couch big enough for three, but you were looking forward to getting lots of room for yourself.