Your Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Others Experience (Part 71)

While walking through the city streets—riding on Reno’s back, for funsies of course—Axel was explaining to you what the big deal about the Halloween party was.

“Well, it’s not really our party, it’s a friend of ours who lives in Halloween Town this half of the year. Everyone from Travers Town is usually invited, despite how hard that brat tries to make things exclusive.”
“What does that mean?” You asked, but before he could answer you, someone began calling out your name.

“≈≈≈≈≈! Ven!” You looked around, and finally found the source for the call; Denzel. He ran up to Ven, who in one swift movement got the little guy up and onto his shoulders. Ven walked with him up there until you made your way up closer to the ship, and over to Cloud and Tifa.

“Hey guys.” Tifa greeted, and Reno winked at her.

“Hey-ya tootsie pop.” He grinned, but Cloud shot him a rather dark look. Reno chuckled at the look and readjusted you on his back, to which Cloud gave him another look.

“≈≈≈≈≈, Yuffie and I need to see you…privately.” Tifa said, interrupting Reno’s giggling.

“What for?” You asked, sliding off Reno.

“You’ll see.” She said with a slight smirk as she lead you up and into the large gummi ship.

Within 5 minutes, you were in her room on the ship, staring at a closet full of costumes.

“Wow.” You mumbled, looking at them all, practically overflowing from the small closet.

“Ah finally!” Yuffie exclaimed, getting up form her seat on the bed, where RiKKu was sitting, “You need to pick out an outfit for the party!”

“If you don’t, I’ll pick it for you!” Rikku added. She was dressed like a saloon girl, Yuffie was dressed up as a ninja, and Tifa grabbed a cowgirl outfit from the closet. You began to pick around the close, so you would have to suffer a costume choice by Rikku and Yuffie.
“So, what do you guys know about this party?” You asked, pulling out a few different outfits.

“It’s hosted by the richest family in Traverse Town.” Yuffie began explain as she rifled through the selection by your side.

“Yeah, the man and his wife got a divorce, and the wife moved to Halloween Town. To keep close with her kids, every year she throws a big party for us all, both to celebrate the holiday and to celebrate sending her son off to live with dad back in TT.” Rikku said.

“He’s only there for half the year, and it just happens that Halloween is when the court’s ordered him back home.” Yuffie finished, handing you a witch costume, a nurse costume, and some strange slutty cat outfit. You eyed her choices, but she said she insisted one of the three, so you took the lesser the three slutty-evils, the witch dress.

“Now, time for makeup.” Rikku said, holding makeup brushes up between her fingers like they were kunai. As Yuffie tackled you onto the bed and sat on you so they could do your makeup, you decided it was probably best to just let them have their fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, long after they had finished getting you ready, the ship was finally making its decent into Halloween Town. They wouldn’t let you leave the room, so you were excited just to be released from their custody. Tifa helped the girls do your makeup, so it looked pretty good. Yuffie and Rikku did each other’s, so they looked a little like coloring books.