Your Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Others Experience (Part 4)

You had been walked with the three of them(Zack, Gippal, and Reno), they were pointing out all the important and interesting things around the town to you.

"And this is the 8th sector." Gippal pulled open a large gate and you walked through looking back at Reno as he pointed to something, and you walked right into someone.

"Oof!" you groaned, knocking your nose into their back, 'I have got to stop doing that.' You thought as you apologized. "I'm sorry, I wasn't lookin—Angeal!" you gasped.

"Found her." Zack said with a sheepish look on his face.

"I have been looking for you two for over 20 minutes." He seethed.

"Well you see there was this thing,"

"And this place"

"And then this guy"

"Said this thing,"

"And then—"

"Shut up!" Angeal yelled at Zack and Gippal, who just giggled.

"Let's continue on our way," Reno said, pulling you out of the sandwich of tall you were stuck in (you were between Angeal and Zack).

"Agreed," Gippal said, "it's settled then, we'll just be on our way." Angel shook his head and trailed behind you.

You had been walking for a little while longer when Zack's phone went off.

"Hello? Wait…What! YOU DID WHAT! Hang on, I'm coming, don't move! Wha—yeah, it's fine, she can do it on her own, don't worry, I'm coming!" He hung up his phone.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"Everything okay?" Gippal added. Zack grabbed Gippal by his shoulders and shook him.

"We have a code 15!" Gippal's eyes went wide, and Reno gasped.

"What's wrong with you guys?" you shook you head, and the next thing you knew they were all running off.

"Hey, wait up…oh whatever." You said to yourself, thinking you were pretty much done with the tour anyway.

You decided that you would go looking for Cloud, you remembered how to get back to the library, but had no idea where to go from there.

"Maybe I could just ask Genesis of Zexion? Oh, I jut don't know…" you said, out loud, there was no one around. You thought.

"Just don't know what?" a voice asked coming up from behind you.

"Talking to yourself is a little weird, ya know?" another voice said.

"Strange." A female said. You turned to face these new people, and got excited at the sight of another girl, since the minute you left home you had only met dudes.

"Hey, another girl, I was beginning to thing I was the only one." You smiled at her.

"Pardon?" she asked.

"Well, you would be the only pretty one." The blonde boy with the beanie said.

"Seifer knows who's best, ya know?"

"That's me, I'm Seifer." He said.

"Well, hello Seifer, who are they?" you asked nodding at the other two.

"Rai and Fuu."

"Nice to meet you, ya know?"

"Pleasure" they said.

"Yeah, well I'm ≈≈≈≈."

"≈≈≈≈, huh? Well, tell me ≈≈≈≈, where is it your going?" Seifer asked, getting very close to you, slightly creeping you out.