Your Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Others Experience (Part 8)

You walked back into the locker room and as soon as you got to your spot Sakura joined you. “That was incredible, you were so good! Well, I expected that you would win sense you had Sasuke on your team and all, but still! It was so strange that he worked with you the way he did.”

“What do you mean?” you asked, pulling off the shirt that she had given you, and handing it back to her, thanking her again for letting you wear it.

“No problem, it’s just that he is usually more of an ‘I work alone’ type guy.”

“Really? When we made our plan in the end there, he offered himself up as bait.”

She blinked, “Wow, I never would have expected that from him. but that strategy was amazing.”

You chuckled, “It wasn’t that great, he was expecting me to take out both Riku and Roxas once he was out. I would have been toast.” You said, buttoning up your skirt.

“Well, anyway, it makes me mad I decided to sit it out. I really thought abot playing.” she said, finishing up.

“It was fun, you should have.” You said, shutting your gym locker.

“I would have loved to be the one to get Naruto out.” she said. “and I would have really liked being on the same team as Sasuke.”

“Do you have a thing for him?” you asked with a sly smile.

“Well…kind of…” she blushed and continued, “but I know he doesn’t like me, in fact I don’t think he likes any girls at all.”

“A 16 year old that isn’t girl crazy? Never thought I’d see the day.” You said as you threw your hair up into a messy bun. She laughed and explained that he just really didn’t like people very much as the two of you left the locker room.

“Hey! There she is!” Tidus called, running over to you and Sakura. Tidus and Wakka ran up behind you and lifted you onto their shoulders, and began singing the ‘we are the champions, my friends’ song with you. You laughed as they walked you over to where Sora, Riku and Roxas were.

“Way to wipe the floor with these two fools.” Sora said, high fiving you as they lowered you from their shoulders.

“I’ll admit, it was a good game.” Riku said.

“You don’t play fair, but it was a good game.” Roxas said with a smile, extending a hand to shake with the victors.

You put your hands up and said “No, no, you have me all wrong, I just kept back and tired not to get hit.”

“Then how did I get hit?”Roxas fussed.

“Besides, from the throw you gave Rox-pox, I bet you could have taken them out even without that dude’s help. I didn’t know you had game!” Tidus said, and Wakka caught him in a headlock, and began to nuggie him. “otherwise he wouldda been more polite from the start, mon.” Wakka said.

The bell rang and Sora yelled out “Finally!” and you heard from across the gym Naruto say the same thing, and the charged out of the gym.

“What's going on? Why are they in such a hurry?” you asked.

“It’s break now, so Sora is probably heading to the vending machines before all the good snacks are gone.“ Roxas said.

“I bet that’s what Naruto is doing too.” Sakura said.

“Hey! That’s the girl form the other world! What’s it like?”

“Yeah mon, tell us!” Tidus and Wakka swarmed her.