Your Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Others Experience (Part 58)

After an impossible night, you had finally gotten to sleep. It was morning by the time you really got to sleep, but even then you weren't really sleeping all that well. With your head under the covers, the light didn't bother you so much and you were able to hit a shallow sleep. You rolled over and your foot hit something. You were only half asleep at this point, but you woke right up when you started hearing talking.

"Did you wake her up?" Someone whispered with a grumpy tone.

"No! I barely touched her." Someone else whispered.

"Shouldn't we wake her up soon anyway?" A third bored sounding voice asked.

"Nah, let her sleep a little more. It doesn't feel like she slept very well" 2 said.

"How much longer do you want to wait?" 1 asked.

You couldn't tell anything from their voices, which were distorted by their whispers. You tried to figure out where they were in the room, 1 seemed to be by your head, maybe standing a few feet away. 2 was at the foot of the bed, you were pretty sure that you had hit your foot against him. 3 was the farthest away, coming from somewhere behind 2.

"Let's just grab her and go." 3 sighed.

'They want to take me somewhere?' Your eyes widened, 'They must be with Kadaj.' you decided that the one on the bed would be the easiest target. As far as they knew, you were still dead asleep. You curled yourself into a ball, inching closer to the foot of the bed where 2 was sitting. You got as close as possible without it becoming obvious you were awake.

"Aww, look. Even in her sleep she knows to come to me." 2 crooned.

"Shut up." 3 breathed.

"Don't you think you are acting like a pervert? Watching her sleep like that..." 1 sighed.

2 was about to respond, but before he could say anything, you made your move. You sat up, adrenalin allowing you to get to your knees and set up behind 2. You used the blankets as a sort of rope as you held it under his chin, pulling him into you and cutting off his air.

"≈≈≈≈!" You looked over and saw that the guy who was across the room, 3, was Riku. On the other side of the room where you thought 1 was sat Roxas, apparently not as close to your head as you thought. He was sitting at the desk watching as you strangled Ven with a blanket. You dropped the blanket and looked between Riku and Roxas.

"Well, that was terrifying." Ven mused, scooting away from you.

"Wh-what are you guys doing here?" You asked in complete shock.

"Were you having some kind of nightmare?" Riku asked, wondering why you went all Rambo on them.

"Yeah, I guess...What are you doing here?"

"Well it was time to get you and I was the only one who knew how to get here besides Zack and Gippal—who are sleeping—and Cloud—" Ven started, but Riku cut him off.

"And Cloud didn't want this pervert coming alone, so he sent us to come along."

"I told your friend last night that we were coming to get you in the morning."

"Well he didn't relay the message." You were just trying not to make yourself look like a crazy person, even though you well remembered him telling Ichigo he was coming.

"We can see that." Ven mused, gathering up the blankets and sliding them away from you.

"Anyway..." you glared at him, "what are you guys getting me for? What are we doing?" You were still wanting to go visit your brother's grave while you were here, and their plans might interfere with that.