Chapter 117

At this point, I just want to get this chapter published. I've been working at it for too long to care anymore. If you see any mistakes, syntax errors, wrong words, anything stupid, dont be afraid to tell me. I wont be upset by it, in fact it's quite appriciated....Seriously though, I need an editor...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alarm sounded and you rolled over with a groan. The alarm stopped, and repeated its blaring tone again in five minutes. This process continued for about 15 minutes before Ichigo came into the room and turned it off for you. He sat on the bed and prodded at your shoulder until you finally sat up.
“What?”
“Get up.”

“Later.”
“Now.”
“No.”

“NOW.”
“NO!”

“Hey!” Renee snapped, walking into the room, “Shut up. Both of you. ≈≈≈≈≈≈ get your ass out of bed. And Ichigo…put a shirt on.” She seethed, disapproving of a shirtless boy being in your room.

“These are my pajamas…asshole.” He mumbled, running a hand through his hair.

“Get up.” She turned to you after giving Ichigo a swat on the head.

You just groaned. Ichigo got up and threw you over his shoulder and walked you over to your closet, where he threw you down on a pile of laundry. 

“I’m going to shower. Try not to break anything or hurt anyone before breakfast.” He said, looking between the two of you.

“Piss off!”

“Whatever, carrot top.” Renee crossed her arms and turned to you, “Get dressed.”
“Yes mom.” You said, drawing out ‘mom’ as long as possible.

You stood up as she left the room to get ready herself, and you turned to your closet. It was still pretty cold outside, and it was looking like it would be a dark day (a day when the sun didn’t come out in Traverse Town. They happened every couple of days, though normally the sun was only out for a few hours) so you figured you would wear the schools white long sleeve button up shirt with a dark gray sweater that had the TTA logo on the breast. On the left sleeve were three golden rings on both the white shirt and the sweater, signifying that you were a junior. The freshmen had one ring, sophomores had two, you had three, and seniors had four. You paired the tops with the gray uniform skirt, and pulled on the long black socks that went with your Lyrium shoes.

It wasn’t a problem in Traverse Town yet, but you knew that the unversed, Vanitas, AND Sephiroth were all out there somewhere, and it was only a matter of time before they struck again. You decided that you would follow Lulu and Auron’s advice, and keep your fighting gear close by. You kept the gloves in your backpack, and with that you were ready to go outfit wise.

Renee popped back into the room, wearing the same as you without the sweater, and she dumped her makeup tools on your bed.

“Awwww, come on. He didn’t notice the makeup. That was the deal.”
“Yeah, but he knew something was different.”

“He didn’t know it was the makeup…”

“Muffin, don’t argue with me.”

“You know who did notice I was wearing makeup?” You smirked.

“Don’t.”

“Ven.”
“I said don’t.”

“He was the only one. Maybe I’ll just go throw myself at him—”