Your FF/KH/Others Experience (Part 50)

As Zexion and Sora ran down the halls, it became too troublesome for them to run around with you and Roxas. Roxas was practically leaking blood and couldn’t keep pace with them, let alone walk straight, and you weren’t able to stand you were so pathetically shaky.

You were running for two reasons; one, to get away from the three silver haired males terrorizing you, and two, to find Demyx so he could heal Roxas. But the boys came to a stop as the hallway forked.

“What way do we go? Left, right, or straight?” Sora asked, catching Roxas as he stumbled to a stop. Zexion looked at each of the halls then sighed.

“I don’t know.”

“Why don’t we spilt up?” Sora suggested. Zexion looked at you, then Roxas, then nodded slowly.

“≈≈≈≈ stay with Roxas, keep out of sight, and one of us will be back with Demyx.” He said, setting you down against the wall. Sora helped Roxas down next to you and then met Zexion in the middle of the intersection.

“Okay, so I’ll go left.” Sora said, pointing down the hall he wanted to go down. Zexion clapped his hands together, and created an illusion of himself to go down the third hall. The illusion Zexion went down the hall to the right, Sora took off to the left, and the real Zexion went straight. Now all you had to do was wait.

Roxas hooked an arm around your waist and pulled you around the corner.

“Sorry ≈≈≈≈≈, I just want to make sure that if one of those guys comes looking for us, they wont find us.” He said as he rounded the corner and scooted down away from the edge, so you were hiding along the wall of the left hall. He groaned as he settled against the wall, holding his abdomen. You looked down at your shoulder and sighed. Your dress, or rather Tifa’s dress, was blood stained and torn, and the strip of Roxas’ shirt that was tied around your shoulder was slick and shiny from your blood. Looking at it made it hurt worse, so you looked over at Roxas instead. His head was back against the wall and his eyes were shut tight. He was breathing heavily, but it was steady, and his hands were shaking slightly. His shirt was torn at the bottom where he gave you a strip of his shirt, but it also had a new tear going from a little bit right of the center of his stomach, just above his bottom rib, spanning all the way back to his side. He must have seen you looking at it and covered it with his arm. You looked up and saw he was looking over at you with worried eyes.

“Are you alright?” You asked him, finally finding your voice. He nodded slightly and shot your shoulder a glance.

“What about you?” His voice was low, but other than that he sounded okay. You put a hand over it, trying to ease the stinging.

“Yeah, I’m okay…Just tired.” You mumbled, dropping your head and closing your eyes.

“You’re shaking.” He said, drawing his knees into his chest and resting his head on them.

“So are you.” You shot back, not even looking at him, he was sitting close enough that you could feel it. He chuckled lightly.

“That’s because it hurts.” You were glad to see he wasn’t too hurt to laugh. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

“What’s taking them so long?” He wondered out loud.

“Roxy, is this my fault?” You asked, looking at the floor. You had lost a lot of blood and were beginning to get dizzy.
His arm came around your shoulder, careful not to touch the top of it where the deep cut was, and pulled you into him, resting his head against yours.

“There’s no way that all this could be your fault.” He said closing his eyes. You nodded softly as to not disturb him, and sighed, trying to take in the whole situation. All you did was a simple lightning spell, you could do those in your sleep…but this time it seemed like it was going to put you to sleep. You heard foot steps coming toward you, but you were too drained to look over and see. You hope it was a good guy, and kept your head down.
“There they are!” Sora cried, running up with Demyx. Sora pulled Roxas up and Demyx lifted you off the ground. As soon as you were up, you heard running from the hallway that the real Zexion went down.