Your Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Others Experience (Part 12)

So it had been around 45 minutes, some the guys around you were now awake, but they were lulling about, either doodling, like Gippal, who had stolen your hand and was marking it furiously, or they were talking quietly and passing notes by chucking paper at each other.

You were trying to listen, in case any of it was quiz-able, “In the past, the role of the woman was to coo, clean, and care for the children and husband, and the male’s job was to provide for the household.” He went on, but you started to listen to the guys around you.

"Coo? What does that even mean?" Reno said.

“This is bull.” You heard Deidara say from in front of you, and you heard Demyx agree, “Just stupid…”

“I donno, I’d say it hits the nail on the head.” Axel said leaning his head on his hand, he was trying to get a reaction out of you. “The woman’s place is in the kitchen, making me food.”

Gippal brought his hand up to high five him, “that’s what I’m saying.”

You just shook your head lightly, trying to withhold your smile.

“Yeah right.” You were surprised that Reno said exactly what you were thinking.

"What did you just say to me?” Axel turned to his brother, disgusted.

“AA-HEM!” Caith cleared his throat, and you all quieted down. “now then, in modern times, women have become more…how should I say with out offending, needing of a structural figure in their lives, while men, in a constant effort to retain a sense of masculinity, are always seeking ways to retain a dominate stance, by fighting, drinking, or the classic ‘not asking for directions,’ as the female wants to be helped and wants the comfort of someone else being there.”

You snickered at the boys reactions.

“that’s just not true.” Zack crossed his arms.

“I’m not so sure.” You said, interlocking your fingers and leaning you chin on them.

“if that’s true then you are just a needy little—”

“I didn’t say that part was true, just the part describing you, fits you to a T.”

“She has a point Zacky,” Gippal began, “you do recall the summer we got lost on that planet and you refused to ask anyone where we were going, and we ended up spending the night in the park in the rain.” Zack opened his moth to say something, but then he closed it and turned away.

“Just because it applies to this meathead doesn’t mean that it’s true for everyone Gippy.” Axel said.

“Meathead?” Zack turned around.

“You heard me.”

You only faintly heard Caith over all the noise they were making, “Now, you’ll have noticed that we have spent this period talking not about history, but about the gender roles in society. We have done this to see these distinguishing factors, and discard them. I must say that in correspondence with the trip that was planned for this year, none of this is true.”

“Ha! I told you it was bull.” Deidara said, holding his hand open to Axel.

“Whatever man.” Axel said, tossing money at him, you guessed they had at some point made a bet in all those notes they were passing.

“So he has been sitting there lying to us for the last 45 minutes?” Reno asked, pissed.

“He wasn’t lying, we just need to over look the roles of genders for this ‘trip’ of theirs.” You said, closing your notebook, pissed that you had taken notes on that.

“Wow, you’re one of them smart kids, huh?” Gippal said, taking your notebook and chucking it behind him to hit Axel with it.

“Now, I will tell you about this trip we will be taking next semester. As I mentions earlier, this year is all about learning about history and culture, not that of our own, but that of the worlds surrounding us. This is why we have the exchange students this year. Anyway, we will be dividing you all up into groups of three, and you will be sent to Spira (Final Fantasy X and X-2 world) to learn about their culture first hand. then in the third semester, you will be traveling around to the connection worlds within the Kings rule(Meaning any kingdom hearts world that was/is available you will be able to go to.) then in the the fourth semester, if you are a senior, you will return to complete applications, if you are not, then you will be going to Midgar to spend the end of the year there, or your respective groups will go where you would like until the school year ends.”

Most everyone got out of their seats and cheered. Zack began tearing sheets out of his notebook, making it rain on everyone.

“This is going to be awesome!” Reno cheered,

“NO SCHOOL BOOKS FOR ME!” Axel shouted.

“Hallelujah, sweet mother marry lives!” Demyx shouted, while happy dacning on his desk.

“I’m from Spira, this cultural exchange is going to be cake! Easy A!” he said, slapping hands with Zack.

“This year just gets better and better.” Deidara said, folding his hands behind his head. You could see Sora across the room, he was standing on the table, kicking all the pencil cases and notebooks off in random directions, while singing, it looked like.

“Alright, settle down everyone, settle down.” Caith tired.

“QUIET!” Tsunade yelled. Everyone sat down and shut up.

“Yes…well, thank you.” Caith said, adjusting himself. “as I was saying, we will be spending this semester getting you ready for this trip. We will have chosen your groups by the end of the week, then we will select one member form your group to learn white magic, the healing arts, another will learn black magic, the control over elements, and one member will be specially trained in hand to hand, and weapon play. This is to keep you students safe, fiends lie rampant in Spira, and we want you to be prepared. Very well, that is all, you are dismissed as soon as the bell sounds.” Everyone began to chatter as soon as Caith stopped. Everyone was going insane about this trip.