Your FF/KH/Others Experience (Part 15)

So you were walking to your locker after lunch and pulled out your schedule to see what class you had to go to next when a loud terrifying beep sounded and you dropped everything.

“Whoa there jumpy.” Roxas said, picking up some of your books, he was already down on a knee getting something from the bottom of his locker.

“What the heck was tha—” but you were cut off by a deep mans voice coming over the loud speakers.

“All students please report to the auditorium for a brief assembly then proceed to your next class. That is all.”

There was another beep and you turned to Roxas, “Who was that?” looking at the intercom.

“Marluxia.” He said, “He sounds like the terminator, but he’s really a flower picker.” You laughed as you and he headed for the auditorium.

“What do you think that they what do you think they want to talk to us about?” you asked him and he shrugged, but Sora answered, coming up from nowhere, “I have a theory that—”

“Sora, literally, no one cares.” Riku sighed, walking up as well.

“Really Sora, just let it happen.” Tidus said.

“Oh c’mon, this one is a gooden!”He begged.

“No! Let it go mon…” Wakka said, apparently they had been at this for a while.

“I’m just saying, there is no other possible explanation then an alien inva--.”

“Sora shut up!” Roxas said, facepalming. You tried to suppress a laugh as you opened the door to the auditorium.

“Hmm, where to sit, where to sit.”Riku said, looking at how full the auditorium was. You heard a loud whistle and saw Tifa was waving you over.

“Well, it looks like we’re headed that way.” Roxas said, and you nodded and took of toward Tifa.

“So how has your first day been so far?” she asked you. “It doesn’t look like you have had any trouble finding friends.” She said looking at Roxas, Riku, Sora, Tidus, Wakka and Namine(she just walked up) and the three people that you saw Roxas sit with in history. You sat down, sandwiched between Tifa and Sora, who jumped over Roxas to sit next to you.

“as I was saying, I believe that this assembly is about a possible—”

“Sora give it a rest…” the boy with dirty blond hair said.

“I am trying to explain a very important situation here—“

“Hi! We haven’t met yet, I’m Pence.” The chubby boy interrupted. Sora huffed and crossed his arms, sinking into his seat and mumbling bitterly to himself.

“I’m Hayner.” The other boy said.

“And I’m Olette.” Said a girl with bright green eyes.

“Good to meet you.” You said as you saw a man you didn’t recognize step out onto the stage, he had blue hair and an X shaped scar in between his eyes.

“Is that a real scar or a target?” you joked with Sora.

He laughed, but Tifa elbowed you, “That’s mister Saix, he is very….er…battle worn.” She explained as Cloud sat down beside her(on the other side….or the side you weren’t on)

“Hey you two.” He said, in acknowledgement

Then Caith walked out on stage. “Ahem, students, students please, quite down…” he tried.

“EVERYBODY QUIET!” Saix yelled, sending out a wave of horrible feedback, and everyone cringed, and Sora jammed his hands over your ears, saying something about the invasion starting.