Your FF/KH/Others Expereience (Part 77 & 78)

So no matter what you decided to do, you eventually wound up back in bed. You had been asleep for several hours, and the ship was finally going to be landing soon. You rolled over, still asleep, then fell straight out of bed.

“Whoa!” You yelped, tangled up in the sheets and unable to stop yourself from hitting the ground with a reverberating thud.

“Oh, thank god.” Lavi sighed. You straightened yourself up a bit and saw that he was sitting on his bed, opposite Allen, holding a set of cards in his hands.

“Care to join in on the slaughter?” Allen asked, offering you some cards.

“No, I think I’ll sit this one out.” You mumbled, rubbing your throbbing head. Lavi groaned in defeat, throwing down his cards. It reminded you of when you used to make Ichigo play cards with you. That’s where you learned to cheat. Your father, Luxord, had passed down his only redeeming trait down to you, an acute ability with cards. You were always good at playing, but you became unbeatable once you learned how to cheat. You were both pretty good, but you had a natural ability that he couldn’t compete with.

“≈≈≈≈, you are spacing out on me.” Lavi said, trying to pull you back to reality. Mostly he was just trying to talk to you so he could ignore Allen’s urges for him to shuffle faster.

“Come on, just one game?” Lavi pleaded.

“No, sorry.” You shrugged. It was making you feel homesick. Well, not really ‘home’sick, it was making you miss the Kurosaki’s. Your visit really wasn’t that long, and you spent most of it either asleep or unconscious. You began to feel lonely, and decided to give Ichigo a call. You grabbed your phone from off the nightstand and walked into the main room as you looked through your contacts.

“≈≈≈≈, no!” Lavi fussed as you left.

“Hey, come here for a sec.”Ven said, ushering you over.

“For what?” You asked, sticking the phone back into your pocket, figuring it was just going to have to wait until Ven was done with you, lest he get fussy. As you got closer to him, he poked you in the forehead.

“Hey!” You complained and he smiled.

“Looks like you’re all set.”

“For what, exactly?” You asked, rubbing the spot he just jabbed.

“With an attitude like that—”

“Ven. Could you at lest try to be serious?” You scolded.

“Fine. Your amygdala has released sufficient gaaba into synapse, thus allowing—”

“Not that serious…” You mumbled, only vaguely recognizing the word amygdala as a part of your brain.

“Your nerve endings have stabilized, the stigma has settled, and your receptors are functioning normally again. You should be able to use all magical components to maximum capacity.”

“That’s all I wanted.” You said with a sarcastic smile. He returned the smile with just as much sass, then turned around.
“I have something for you.”

“I don’t want it.” You sighed, still wanting to go and talk to Ichigo.

“Yes, you really do.” He said, rummaging through a drawer. He pulled out a flat, rectangular box and handed it over to you. You eyed it carefully before taking it.

“It’s from Lu, not me. Don’t worry.” He said, seeing your hesitance to take it. You glance at Zack and Gippal before taking the box. Zack was staring out the front window while steering the ship, looking a bit like a zombie, and Gippal was fast asleep in his chair, his head back and his mouth open.