Your FF/KH/Others Experience (Parts 64 & 65)

I'm sick of combining chapters, but seriously, some of them are too short and stupid to be left alone. Take these two, there's no reasons this couldn't have just been one big chappy....but I digress. On we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finally got to Cloud’s hotel room to figure out what to do with the rest of the day. It was around 6:00 p.m. so your options—being in the city—were in no way limited.

**Flash Forward about 5 minutes**

You were sitting between Zack and Demyx on the couch, Roxas was sitting on the coffee table infront of you, Ichigo and Gippal were leaning on the back of the couch, Axel and Reno were sitting at the table, Yuffie was sititng on Tifa’s lap, and Riku and Sora were sitting on the floor playing some video game on the tv, which Riku was winning…by a lot. With an angry sigh, Sora gave up and they turned the game off.

Cloud, Genesis, and Leon walked into the room from the kitchen(it was a suit style room) and they stood at the front of the room, while Ven walked over to a vacant chair after coming out after the others.

“SO!” Yuffie began, “Anyone got any ideas?”

“Not-a-one.” Demyx answered first after a short pause from everyone.

“Well, that settles it. Were just going to waste away in a hotel room all night.” Axel sighed.
“Hold on, we can think of something.” Zack said, and Reno rolled his eyes.

“Don’t hurt yourself.” He mumbled as he watched Zack strain his eyebrows while he tried to think.

“Any ideas, ≈≈≈≈?” Cloud asked, thinking that you were from the city, you should know what was going on.
Not knowing what was going on, you turned back to Ichigo for help, “Anything good?”

“Movies? Dinner? Ice skating? Take your pick.” He shrugged.

“Let’s go to the movies!” Yuffie chirped.

“What’s playing?” Sora asked.

“Who cares, lets just go do something.” Ven mused. He was grinning like the past hour hadn’t happened. You decided to do the same.
“Alright, movies it is. Anyone feel like looking up times?” Cloud asked. Genesis walked over to the desk and flipped open the laptop that was sitting there.
After that, everyone went back to what they were doing while they waited for a list of movies and times.

You got up to go get yourself something to drink from the kitchen, and Zack got up after you, getting an apple for himself..

“Everything okay, smalls?” He asked, noticing your eyes were a little red still.

“Leave her alone, she doesn’t feel well.” Ven said walking into the kitchen and getting two bottles of water from the fridge.

“Here we go. As you doctor, I order you to drink lots of water and take two of these.” He said, grabbing the advil from the counter.

“You’re not a doctor…” You mumbled, but you took some medicine anyway. (You know the post-cry headache? You had one of those.)

“You’re welcome.” He mused as you took a sip of water. Zack tossed his apple up and down a few times, then walked off.

“You don’t really have to drink that.” He said looking down at his feet, shame filling his expression.
“You okay?” You asked, unable to stay mad at eyes like that. The three brothers had impossibly compelling eyes, rival only to Zack’s.