Your Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Others Experience (Part 48)

As you walked through the halls trying to find your room, you didn’t really want to talk to anyone, but that didn’t mean the others felt the same way. Your room was 327, and you saw Zack and Deidara talking outside 325, the room directly to the left of yours. Ven walked into 329, to the right of you, but before he saw you he was in the room and shut the door. It was probably for the better, he looked like he had far too much energy at the moment. As Zack saw you walk up to your door, he waved you over.

“Hey, I’m in 326, if either of these two perverts try anything, just come and get me.” He said, pointing to the room directly across from yours. You nodded with a chuckle as Deidara hit him. You walked into the room and shut the door behind you. It wasn’t as big is the last room, but it was still big enough. It was almost like a hotel, with doors connecting your room to the ones adjacent with you.

‘Oh great, I’m going to hear them snoring all night.’ You sighed as you walked into the bathroom in the front of the room. You didn’t have pajamas, as your stuff was still on your gumi ship from back before you fell off and landed in Montressor. Tifa stopped by and left you a teal nightgown to wear to bed, it wasn’t exactly your definition of sleepwear(sweatpants and a comfy shirt), but you took what you could get(hopefully a picture will be off to the side.....hopefully....>.<). You got ready for bed and settled in under the covers.
The minute after your head hit the pillow, you heard a steady thumping against the wall to your right.

‘Ven…’ you mentally growled as you sat up, the thumping not stopping. You even began to hear talking and laughing form over there. You sighed and got out of bed when they finally became so loud you couldn’t take it. You slammed your hand against the door connecting your room to this a few times.

“Dude, we’re just messing, calm down.” Ven’s voice rang out.

You checked the door to see if it was locked, found it was open, and poked your head in.
“Did you just call me dude?” Your eyebrow twitched, and you looked out and saw Gippal and Axel in the room with him, and Ven had a tennis ball in his hand that he was throwing against the wall. The tennis ball bounced off the wall then flew back to the bed, but he didn’t catch it. It flew past the three of them as they stared at you, hit the wall behind the bed, then bounced back to the bed, nailing him in the back of the head. They sat with their mouths hanging open for a moment, then Ven spoke up.
“≈≈≈≈≈, you….what are you doing on this floor?” He stammered out, dumbfounded. Axel was staring at the curve hugging satin dress that stopped around mid-thigh. You normally wouldn’t wear something like it, but you thought since Tifa gave it to you, it would be nice to wear….you thought wrong.

“Hey Venny, wanna switch rooms?” Axel nudged him. Ven looked from you, now blushing like crazy, to Axel, then back at you.

With a scoff, he replied flatly, “Nope.”

Gippal stood up and stood in front of you, holding his arms out so they couldn’t see you.

“Alright perverts, keep your eyes off my baby.”He said, pushing you into your room., then pointing to your bed in a ‘go’ kind of way.

“You’re not my mother.” You rolled your eyes, but you got into bed.

“You’re right. Zack is. Now go to bed before mommy and daddy have to put down the dogs in the next room.” He said, tucking you in.

“Whatever.” You mumbled, snuggling into bed. He walked over to the door connecting to Ven’s room and locked that door, then he walked over to the one connecting to Deidara’s room, and locked that door too. He then walked out the front door and you next herd him knocking on Ven’s door from the hallway.

They were still loud, but they stopped with the tennis ball, and soon enough you were out cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~