Your FF/KH/Others Experience (Parts 44 &45)

You were in a nice comfortable bed, relaxing, after having just woken up from a crazy dream. You had always wanted to meet Sora and Roxas’ older brother, and just last night you had a dream that you did. He wasn’t what you expected, to say the least, but then again, you were pretty much crazy, so having a strange dream wasn’t too surprising. Then you heard gentle snoring coming from below you, and you shot up in bed; it wasn’t a dream at all.

You looked over the edge of the bed and saw the boy who looked very much like his brothers, just taller and bigger from being older, Ven, sitting on the floor leaning with his back against the bed. You slowly peeled the blankets off and pulled yourself up form bed. It looked like he was a heavy sleeper, and if he was anything like his brothers, he was. As your foot hit the ground softly, a hand closed in around it. You tried to hold in your squeal of terror, as being grabbed by a hand shooting out from under the bed had always been one of your childhood fears. You let out a quiet breath, seeing it was just Ven’s hand, only he still seemed to be dead asleep.

You bent over and peeled his hand off, setting it back in his lap, then you crept over to the door. It squeaked as you turned the knob, and you cringed at the noise, looking over your shoulder to see if he woke up, but he was still snoring.

You opened the door and walked out as quietly as you could, shutting it as gently as you could behind you before walking out into the dark hallway. The gumi ships had an artificial atmosphere, giving off the impression of night and day even though you were in deep space(Shut up. You don’t need rotation for that to happen…no, you’re stupid…shut up this is how it works.)

As you walked down the hall, you began to hear some music coming form the stairwell, so you went there. Once you were in there though, you realized it was coming from a higher level. You began to climb the stairs to get to it, then realized it was coming from the roof. You opened up the roof door, and peered out. You didn’t see anyone, but heard the music clearly. It was a rather sad composition, but beautifully played. You walked over to the railing and looked over the edge. This was one of the biggest gumi ships you had ever seen, it had about 10 stories, and was very long. You closed your eyes, enjoying the nice night breeze and the gentle music when it stopped.

“≈≈≈≈≈?” You opened your eyes and looked around, seeing Demyx appear from around the corner with a large blue instrument in his hand. “what are you doing up?” He asked walking up to you.

“Was that you playing? It was beautiful.” You asked, noting the instrument.

His cheeks flared up pink, and he rubbed his cheek nervously. “Yeah, it was, I hope I didn’t wake you up with it.” he apologized, leaning against the rail beside you.

“Not at all, I woke up a little while ago, then I heard the music and came to see where it was coming from.”

“Curiosity killed the cat, ≈≈≈≈.”

“Good thing I’m not a cat.” You shot back and he chuckled.

“What time is it anyway?” You asked, remembering that you didn’t see anyone on your way up. It must have been late.

“3:45.” He said, pulling out his phone to check the time.

“Wow.” You mused, not guessing it was that late. You shrugged it off, and glanced out at all the stars around. Flying in ships like this always lead to the most amazing scenery. There was a faint glow coming from a lit up nebula many miles off.

“You don’t see sights like this back in the city.” You said, thinking how you were lucky to see a helicopter flying against the night sky back at Midgar.
Demyx began to play again, and you leaned on your elbows, taking it all in.