Your FF/KH/Others Experience (Part 40)

You just released the three grease monsters back into the wild, and stepped into the laundry room, shutting the door behind you so no one would bother you as you returned to work with Morph. You were more than a little bit grumpy from having to work all day, and didn’t want any of the boy’s or their craziness to get in the way of your work or make a mess. Speaking of messes, you looked around to see if the three of them left you with anything to clean up.You walked around to the bench where Gippal had been sitting, and turned to corner, smacking your shin into the side of the tub of water. You tried to catch yourself by grabbing the bench, but your hand slipped and you hit your face on the side of the wood.

You pushed yourself up, and looked at your hand, which was now covered in oil.

“Gippal…” You seethed, getting up to your feet. You were going to kill him. You stormed out to the door, onto the main deck, and bellowed “GIPPPAAALLL!” Earning a strange look from all the workers up in the sails.

He saw you and jumped over the rail overlooking the lower deck. You did the same and landed a few feet away from him.

“H-hiya, ≈≈≈≈. How are you, lovebug?” He asked nervously.

“Gippal!” You snapped, closing in on him.

“Well, I would love to stay and chat, but I have work to do, and…you have a face to ice.” He said mocking your red cheek.

“So, I have a lot to get done, matter of fact, Imma go get started, BYE!” He yelled ducking in to the engine room and swinging the heavy door shut behind him.

You clenched your fists, but returned to the laundry room, you would just have to deal with him later. You opened the door up and gasped, a new mountain had just been dropped down the ship.

As a pair of slime covered boots fell, you lost it. You left the room and went to see the captain. She was currently having tea with Delbert, and allowed you to join.

She accommodated you immediately, having Kairi fix you a drink, and she even made Selphie hold a cold compress to your red cheek. You sent back your drink from Kairi around 4 times, it was first too hot, then too cold, then it wasn’t fresh enough, then you were pretty sure there was spit in the fourth, and you just got your own.

The captain helped you get cleaned up, giving you a wet washcloth for your face and access to her personal bathroom, where you were able to shower and clean up. After your break, you decided that your work load wasn’t getting any smaller, and despite how much you loved listening to her and Delbert argue, you really did need to get back.

You said your goodbyes and thanked her, then walked out to the main deck. Gippal had resurfaced, but he scurried away when he saw you. You laughed, too tired to be mad anymore, and walked back into the laundry room, closing your eyes and stretching as you walked down the 8 to 10 steps that led to the laundry room. At the base of the steps, where you would normally just exit the stairs, was the tub of water.

You didn’t open your eyes in time to see it before you clipped the top of your foot on it while trying to get off the stairs. You tripped, and with nothing to catch yourself on, you fell face first into the water. You tried to open your eyes, but the soap and goop in the water made it hurt too much to keep them open. You cursed at yourself for being so stupid, but at least the water was warm….though it was dirty water filled with dirt and alien goop. You sank to the bottom and were alarmed by how deep it was. It was about 3 feet tall and 8 feet wide, so you were able to swim around a bit, not that you wanted to. You groaned mentally as you hit the bottom of the wooden tub, and you pushed yourself up, trying to resurface, but you hit your head on the top.

'That’s weird, there is no top.’ You thought, reaching up with your hand. You didn’t want to open your eyes, but you had to as you realized that there was nothing on the surface of the water, but you still couldn’t push through it. You were running out of air rather quickly, and began pounding your fists on the impenetrable surface. It was so strange, it didn’t feel like a solid, but you couldn’t push through it, no matter how much you tired. You didn’t even care about the burn your eyes were suffering from being open, and you didn’t care about the pain your feet were suffering from your kicking the surface so fervently. All the struggling was draining you quickly, and your lungs were burning.

You tried to scream, but that just made your need for air greater. You began to feel very heavy, and as you pounded with the last of your strength, you began to skin to the bottom of the. With one last kick, you decided to give up and let yourself sink. It was more then physically painful now, and your crippling need for air, made sinking slowly feel almost relaxing. Then you realized that if you did let yourself give up, that you would drown, and you would die. You pushed up to the surface and began pounding again. You had no idea what was going on. One minute you were walking along, completely fine, but now you were dying in a tub of dirty laundry water. You were certain your lungs were going to burst, and your eyes could no longer handle the sting. You began sinking again, not fight left in you, and as you neared the bottom of the tub.
Then, just as you had given up, a pair of strong and capable arms shot into the water, one looping under your legs, and the other around your back. You felt as though something had grabbed at your wrists and ankles, fighting as you were being pulled from your miserable prison. The person saving you was taken aback by the fight, realizing you had not just fallen in and blacked out, and then let go of your legs, and grabbed under your arms, and pulled and pulled. Then, all at once, everything fighting against you, and him, went away, and the guy pulling you was sent flying backward, with you on top of him, like what would happen if you were playing a game of tug-of-war and the other person let go of the rope.

You gasped for air, trying to suck in as much as possible, then you tried to push yourself off the guy who saved you, because 1.) you didn’t know who it was, and 2.) you were sopping wet and getting him all wet, but as you tried to push up, your arms buckled and you fell down onto their chest again, unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you next woke up, you were lying in a small bed inside a clean, dark room. It didn’t look like the ship, it was more plastic and metal looking than the wooden ship, and you were wrapped in tight puffy blankets, a luxury the ship didn’t have. You looked up at the ceiling and could tell by the distinct shape that it was a gumi ship. You sat up, “Where am I?” you mostly asked yourself, not noticing there was someone in the room with you.

“≈≈≈≈! You’re alive! I’m so happy you’re alright! How are you feeling? And what exactly happened?” Someone gushed, wrapping you in a tight hug, tucking your head in his chest so you couldn’t see who it was.

You closed your sore eyes and hugged back, not really caring who it was, just happy to not have died in a bucket of dirty water. You were able to tell it was a boy by the voice, and by how broad and muscular he was when you hugged him back. As you snuggled into his neck, you recognized the smell, and the jacket he was wearing.

“Demyx?” you asked, knowing you were right, but still wanting to check and see. You pulled back and then the door opened before Demyx could say anything, and one of your favorite red heads walked in the room.

“Axel!” You jumped out of bed and ran over to him, hugging him around his neck. He chuckled and wrapped his warm arms around you and rested his chin on your head.

“Look who finally decided to wake up.” He laughed.

“Look who decided to shower.” You shot back, happy he was clean for once.

“Hey Axel, where are we?” You asked pulling away form him and looking around. Demyx was siting on the bed, smiling brightly at you but that was really all there was to the room.

“Did you wake her up?” Zack’s voice called from the hallway. You pulled completely away from Axel and ran out to meet Zack.

He saw you and smiled, holding out his arms. You ran up and jumped, and he caught you bridal style as you held on around his neck.

“Aw smalls, don’t do that do me! You haven’t been up or moving for over three hours.” He said kissing your forehead, then spinning with you again.

“Where are we?” You asked as he kissed your head again and set you down.

“We are on the main ship, Caith’s ship. Once he and Lulu heard about your face situation, Lulu insisted on coming to help you.” Gippal explained, and you were happy to see he was clean now, too.

“That’s quite enough, you two. Please, all of you leave so I can properly care for ≈≈≈≈.” Lulu said, walking up. Everyone seemed hesitant to leave, and she just sighed, and pulled you along, saying “Fine, I suppose if you are up and conscious, there is no harm in helping you now. Come.” And she led you off, promising to get ride of the stickers on your forehead.