Your FF/KH/Others Experience (Part 30)

You were walking with Zack and Gippal out of Guadosalam, as Gippal led the two of you down a path in the lower region. You began to hear the sounds of heavy wind and thunder boom as you neared the end of the tunnel.

You were finally out in the open, having been inside a tree for a couple of hours was stranger than you thought, except it was now pouring. There was lighting striking the large towers all around, and occasionally the lightning missed and hit the ground.

“The hell are we?” Zack questioned looking at Gippal like he was an alien as he strutted out into the rain.

“Thunder Planes!” Gippal said holding his hands out as the rain pelted him.

“Shouldn’t we wait for the storm to pass?” Zack asked as he stopped you from waltzing out into the rain.

“It’s not going to pass.” Came the reply as you and Zack looked at each other and shrugged.

“How safe is this?” You asked as the ground besides you was struck by a bright flash of lightning.

“Not very.” Zack said, walking out beside you.

“Extremely!” Gippal corrected, then he was struck in the back, summersaulted forward. “See? Didn’t hurt a bit.” He wheezed, and coughed up black smoke.

“You’re an idiot.” Zack shook his head, and you saw Gippal put a healing hand to his stomach while he continued to cough.

“No worries, I’m good.” He said and you helped him up.

As you did though, you began to hear growling. You looked over your shoulder and saw a small, dragon looking creature about to drop a claw on you both. You shoved Gippal to the side, and did a back summersault away.

“What the hell is that!?” You shrieked.

“It’s just a happy little fiend!” Gippal said in a baby voice.

“Do we kill it?” Zack asked.

“Yeah, they’re made of angry pyreflies, it may look like a lizard, but it’s really just angry little lights.” It clawed at him as he got too close and you saw it rip his arm up, blood dripping down the rest of his arm.

“Oh yeah, just lights!” You mused as Zack took his sword off his back and sliced the fiend up into pyreflies.

“Look out, more drakes coming.” Gippal said, his hand gone white over his injury.

“You named them?” Zack asked, facing the two oncoming fiends.

“That’s what kinda breed they are.” Gippal corrected.

“There are different breeds?” You asked as they stalked ever closer.