Your FF/KH/Others Experience (Parts 59 & 60)

You were walking between Roxas and Riku, with Ven a few feet ahead leading you—he was the one who knew the way best—to the hotel where everyone else was. After a few moments you were no longer in the suburbs. The buildings grew taller and taller and soon you were walking through a sea of people, all busy walking to their own destinations.

You looked up at the buildings towering overhead. As a kid they made you dizzy, but now they didn’t make you feel anything at all. You hadn’t realized that you stopped walking and the guys were leaving you behind, not realizing that you stopped either. You made a step to go after them, but your phone flew form your pocket as you did. You cured the silly thing and turned to grab it, bending over rather than stooping to grab it. There was a loud double blare of a horn and you jumped.

You glanced over your shoulder and saw a man in a car waiting at the light was staring at your ass, beeping his horn at you. Once he saw he had your attention, he rolled down the window.

“Hey baby girl, why doncha come—”

“Piss off!” You spat and the guy’s expression changed.

“Listen doll face, we can do this the hard way, or you can—”

“F*** off asshole!” Ven shouted, Riku backing him up by giving the guy ‘the finger’ and Roxas pulled you away from the side of the street and pushed you along. The man started wailing on his horn again to drown out the insults pouring form Ven’s mouth as he waited for the light to change.

“These people are disgusting.” Roxas said, stepping closer and putting an arm around you as he glared at a man walking by who was staring rather intently at you.

“It’s Midgar…what did you expect? I’ve dealt with this crap for years Roxy, it’s fine.” You said ignoring everyone that you passed on the street.

Ven suddenly stopped walking and you crashed into his back.

“Uh! Ven don’t do that.” You fussed.

“What’s the matter? The city hardened little girl—” You grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to eye level, giving him a ‘behave yourself’ look you had grown so accustom to giving him.

“I’m so happy I don’t have to live here. I could not handle all of these people.” Riku sighed as you all had to dodge around people to get by.

“If they get in your way, just make them move.” You said, eyeing your friends who where acting like they had never left little ol’ Traverse Town before in their lives.

“Shouldn’t you just let them thorugh? Getting in their way would just make them angry.” Roxas said, getting a dirty look from a little girl that cut infront of him. She stuck her tongue out as she left, glaring over her shoulder until she turned the corner.

“Take a look around…everyone is already angry.” You gestured to a man who was shouting into his pone.

“Heh, good point.” Ven chuckled as the man on his phone came closer, still screaming.

“Word of advice, don’t get in his way.” Roxas mused to Riku.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After going deeper into the city, you began to wonder if Ven knew where he was going.

“What sector is the hotel in again?” You asked.

“9th.”

“Then why are we in the 4th? We’re nowhere close!”

“If you’re so good at navigating, then you lead.”