Chapter 124

So...Turns out no funny picutre for this one either...but soon though! Dont you worry! xD 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting against the wall of the gym next to Sora, watching as Toast and Waffles played with each other.

“They’re so cute!” Sora exclaimed as his chubby cat summon flopped over onto his back, and Toast jumped onto his tummy and curled up in a ball. The two quickly fell asleep, and you both laughed at how harmless both of your supposed monsters were.

“It’s a good thing that the unversed are just as chubby and lazy as our little guys.” Sora chuckled, and you sighed, returning to reality. You had almost forgotten that there was so much threatening to flow into and destroy your life at any moment.

 “Hey, what’s wrong?” He asked, noticing that you were suddenly much less relaxed.

“It’s nothing. Sorry.” You apologized, but he didn’t accept that answer.

“Really, you can tell me. I don’t like seeing you sad.”

“Well…you know, I’m just…” You sighed again, “worried about the dance.” You lied, figuring that you couldn’t tell him that you were terrified that Sephiroth might find you, Vanitas might attack, the Turks might steal Riku and Ven, and Caius might appear.

“Oh yeah…I heard you’re going with Ven…” He seemed a little deflated, but was trying to hide it.

“Yeah, I owe him big time, so I thought I’d try to make it up to him by going with him.”

“That’s nice of you.” He said, wishing that you were meaner.

“Ugh, I don’t want to think about that…” You groaned, now realizing that that was also something you were dreading.

“Why not? You don’t sound very happy about this at all.”

“Well, I’m not. I don’t like the stress or the pressure.”
“Why are you stressed and pressured? This is supposed to be fun.” He was a little happier than he should have been to hear that you weren’t looking forward to your date with Ven.

“Yeah, well things never really seem to go as I plan…” You dropped your head and pinched the bridge of your nose, feeling a slight headache begin to set in.

“Next time there’s a dance, you should just go with someone who will dedicate themselves to making sure that you don’t have a worried thought in that pretty little head.” He grinned, tapping you on the top of the head with his knuckle.

“That sounds nice.” You nodded, and you looked over and saw him beaming at you, “Anyway, who are you going with this time?”

“Oh…yeah, um, I’m going with Renny. I decided to take your advice, and asked her at break.” The smiled seemed to fade from his face a bit, and he seemed to fall into the same depressive spell you had.

“Hey, guys, what are you doing sitting around?” Roxas asked, walking up with a gray stone in his hand.

“We’re relaxing. You should try it.” Sora said scooting away from you a little so your shoulders were no longer touching.

“Well you can relax on your own time. ≈≈≈≈≈≈, I need your help with something.” He said, offering you a hand up.

“Of course you do.” You sighed, taking his hand and pulling yourself up to your feet. The two of you walked away, and Sora settled back into his spot on the wall.

“No, that’s fine you guys. Go on without me…I guess.” He mumbled to himself as the two of you got farther away. He sighed and leaned back, hitting his head against the wall of the gym lightly a few times, mad at himself for getting jealous.
 “Hey, what are you doing over here by yourself?” Renee asked walking up.