Your FF/KH/Others Experience (Part 90)

Sorry about the wait, but this was a bit of a long chapter and I did my best to get it dont quickly. Just a little sidenote before we begin, the MM box should have a picture of what the fighting cloths look like, and there is a little youtube AMV in the video box that kinda shows what the clothes look like and how the shoes work. From :25 to 1:03 are the most important parts for my story, but it's a pretty good AMV I found, so if you want to, check the whole thing out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been sleeping peacefully in you warm bed when you began to wake up to the sound of something rattling your door. You were too tired to get up and check it out, but you at least rolled over so you could look and see what was going on. The door opened and revealed Lavi balancing a food tray on one knee with one hand holding it stable as his other hand fiddled with the key in the door. As soon as he got the key out of the lock, he set it on the tray then picked the tray up with both hands and walked into the room. You sat up at the smell of food and he handed you the tray after taking the key off it and setting it on the nightstand.

“You shouldn’t leave that in the door. Who knows who might try and get in here.” He said, sitting on the foot of the bed and resting his back against the wall.

“If it means I get breakfast in bed, I might just have to risk it.” You said, looking at the hefty breakfast he had made. Eggs and bacon in the shape of a smiley face, a waffle, and a bowl of fruit. There were two sets of everything, so you figured he put his on there too. He took one of the plates of bacon and eggs and chuckled.

“No price is too high when it comes to food.” He shook his head slightly at you.

“Exactly.” You agreed, ignoring the fact that he was ridiculing you. You noticed that he was still in his pj’s, and his fiery hair was still messy and unkempt.

“So, did you just wake up?” You asked, digging into the food.

“Some time ago…well, not really. Long enough ago to make all this. It’s almost noon, if you can believe that. I was planning on getting up early, but I guess that didn’t happen.”
You glanced at the clock on the nightstand and saw it read 11:39. You had also planned on getting up a little early, but either the alarm didn’t go off, or you didn’t wake up.

“Anyone else up?” You asked, plopping some grapes from the fruit bowl into your mouth.

“Actually, no. Everyone must be worn out from yesterday…even though we did nothing.”

You lifted the curtain covering the window and peered out into the gloomy plains.

“Maybe it’s the rain. It’s certainly making me sleepy.” You said, letting the curtain drop closed again.

“Maybe. It’s not like anyone went to bed late, it’s just no one is up.”

“Well, there isn’t really a reason to be up. It’s not like our jobs require our immediate attention.” You mused, going for a plump strawberry.

“Lavi? Where are you? I’m hungry….” Roxas groaned from the hall.

“I beg to differ…” Lavi replied to your last comment before he answered Roxas, “In here Roxpox.”

“Good morning Roxy.” You said as Roxas walked into the doorway, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

“Morning.” He replied when he was done with his yawn. “Where’d you get the food?” He asked, seeing you sitting there with plates of food.

“It’s all in the kitchen waiting.” Lavi answered. Roxas tromped off for a few minutes, then returned with a plate of eggs and bacon and a glass of milk. He walked over to the foot bed and sat down, setting the glass on the trunk.