Your Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Others Experience (Parts 41, 42, & 43)

So when I originally made this chapter a big long combo, I did so becasue it was a special long chapter to keep everyone happy while I was away at volleyball camp. Now it's just really long becasue I couldn't be bothered to seperete it, and extraordinarily long chapters are kinda my thing now-a days, so yeah. On we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lulu led you along to a different part of the ship, the took you inside a medium sized white room. The room was so bright that it almost hurt your stinging eyes to look at them. You suddenly felt very strange and very woozy.

“Now, ≈≈≈≈, this room is made of a special material of my own creation that will effect your energy. Do not let it overwhelm you and you will be fine. Now, please lay on the table in front of you.” She instructed, and you weakly nodded, using your hands to help lower yourself down into a sitting position, then you took in a breath as you laid back, then let it out once you were down. The table was longer than you by at least a foot at each end, so you fit comfortably on there.

“Try to relax. Try counting down from 100, or pretend you are going up stairs.” She instructed, and she put a hand on your forehead. You decided to count down from twenty while pretending to go down some stairs. By the time you hit 11, you had lost consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was night time, so most of the lights in the ship were off, as most people were trying to or getting ready to sleep. The science and medical departments were especially dark, as not many people were usually over there. 

Riku went walking through the halls of the science department, and found the medical wing. He entered a room the vaguely reminded him of a school nurses office. In one of the little cots was a person, completely covered up. He assumed it was you and walked over, gently shaking at who he thought was you.

“≈≈≈≈? ≈≈≈≈ wake up.” He said.
“Hmmm?” A boys voice groaned.

“What the—“ Riku trailed off, then he pulled the blanket back, and saw that it was Sora laying the bed. Riku blinked a few times, then his eyebrow began twitching uncontrollably .

“What the hell are you doing?”
“I hurt.” Sora groaned.
“Why?”

“Well, , Demyx, Zack, Gippal, and Roxas asked me if I wanted to play a game with them, so I went along with it.”

“A game? What game?”
“They called it ‘Bucket Jousting.’”

Riku facepalmed.

“You went along with something called bucket jousting?”

“Well, yeah. You take a mop, then sit on a bucket, and someone slides you at your opponent, and you try and knock them off their bucket with your mop.”

Riku sighed, “Why? Why did you play this game?”
“I was going against Roxas, I thought I could win.”

“And did you?”

“….no…he dodged me, then he hit me over the head with his mop…that’s why I’m here….”

“Roxas did that? You serious?” Riku had a hard time imaging Roxas hitting Sora over the head with a mop. Sure, they disagreed, but he didn't see Roxas as that kind of guy.

“He may be nice to everyone else, but he’s quite violent when it comes to me.” Sora said, holding his aching head.

Riku sighed, feeling his braincells dying off by the second, and got up to leave, but when he did the door opened and Zack walked in, following by Demy, Deidei, Roxas, and Gippal.