Your FF/KH/Others Experience (Part 70)

Prompto and Kon were at a complete stalemate. Kon couldn’t advance because Prompto was holding you rather close to the edge of the roof, and Prompto couldn’t go anywhere because Kon was blocking his way.

“We’ve got ourselves quite a showdown.” Prompto sighed, squeezing you a bit as Kon cracked his knuckles.

Kon lunged, swiping a fist at him. Prompto easily dodged it and got closer to the edge, stopping Kon dead in his tracks.

“See? You’re just too worried to do anythi—” He stopped at the sound of breaking glass. Noctis was thrown from Ichigo’s bedroom on the other side of the house, and landed in the front yard. Ichigo jumped out after him, and climbed form one section of the roof to the next until he got to where the three of you were. Kon dashed around to the other side of you, so he was between you and the edge of the roof, and Ichigo closed in form the other side.

“Sure you wanna risk it, Kurosaki?” Prompto taunted Ichigo as he stalked a little bit closer to the edge of the roof to his right(Kon was behind him, Ichigo was infront of him, so the left and right were open for him). Ichigo didn’t say anything but his glare spoke for itself, really.

“Over here!” Kon yelled, charging at Prompto form behind, and he turned to face him. Ichigo took this opportunity to attack as well, but Prompto hit the deck to dodge them, taking you with him.

You skidded dangerously close to the edge of the roof, but that was probably what Prompto wanted. He slowly got to his feet with you, and Kon looked nervously between you and Ichigo, trying to figure out what to do. Ichigo didn’t have a plan either, you guessed from the look on his face. You decided you were feeling well enough to break the stalemate. You put your hands on the arm Prompto had crossed over your chest and stuck your nails in for good measure as you let out as much electricity as you could. It was vapid at best, but it was enough to knock Prompto off his feet. That or he jumped, because now you were falling form the roof. Noctis and the other man were waiting on the ground for you. Prompto let go of you and pushed you away from himself, right into the outstretched arms of the third guy. Noctis watched as Prompto landed, did a summersault, then sat stupefied on his ass for a moment before offering him a hand up. You tried to fight against the man holding you, but he clubbed you in the back of your head, and you were knocked clean out. He threw you over his shoulder and began to walk away, leaving Noctis and Prompto to deal with Ichigo and Kon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you next came too, you were laying on the clod floor of a dark room. It was a cell. You were leaning against the bars, cradling your aching head. The guy who brought you here was nowhere in sight, but what you found even stranger was the fact that there was a door inside your cell. Your eyes adjusted to the darkness, and things began to become familiar to you. As if to confirm your worst fears, a hand landed on your shoulder. You screamed a little and slid into a laying position and rolled away from the bars.

“Calm down, love.” A deep male voice with a hint of an accent said. You broke out in a cold sweat at that voice…your dad’s.

“What are you doing here?” You asked, your voice shaking as much as your arms as you tried to push yourself into a sitting position.

“I am where I have been for the better part of 8 years. The question is, why are you here.”

“I….I don’t know…”

“Do you know who it was that brought you here?”

“…No…”

“That was Caius.”